A body headers

-
According to summits website those are not A-body headers. The only applications I saw listed were Aspen,challenger.

I looked quick and thought they would fit, but it says it may not be the actual pic. So they are probably the same old style.

Did and they are a fit but I'm concerned if they are low hangers and capture a mini starter

They are the low hangers if that pic is representative of design.

With all the vehicles they fit, they are likely the same as the ones you currently have. below the steering link.

That's a good point you brought up. Sorry if you thought my post was directed toward you.
I was more showing the price.
Hopefully someone here may have tried them and can answer your question.
It would be nice to know because of the price on Summit.

Dougs maybe, or there is a thread in the exhaust section dealing with shorty headers with links. Only problem with that is the routing of the down pipe can get tricky on the drivers side, but it has been done.

That's the header I have on my car now and will be removing soon!! They look god but one good bump in these Alabama conutry roads and there comes your first flat spot, now mine are cracked.

That's good stuff...Thanks....My current ones also bottom out at a certail local intersection

ok...guess I'll cave and go with TTI......best price Z?? where ??

Why... isn't a best price on tti, they price fix. You might get free shipping. Or buy at a show and they sometimes have a 10% off thing.

Here's a set of dougs with free shipping...
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dougs-Headers-D453-4-Tube-Exhaust/dp/B000SSE8HU/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1333644624&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Doug's Headers D453 1-5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Exhaust Header for Mopar A Body Small Block Mopar 67-72: Automotive[/ame]

Summit has the same for about 620 delivered

No they are not low hangers, everything is above the center link just like the tti. tti got the base routing from dougs design. They don't capture a mini starter and have no slip joints.

I've run both Dougs and tti, I buy Dougs and save money!

the gauge of metal is lesser than TTI but appears a better finish for the money

-
Back