A body Heater Delete Right Fresh Air Box

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep my eyes open. Here and Florida are the only places they were available as far as I know. Took some stuff off a parts car a couple years back that had one... shoulda grabbed it! -pauly

Attachments

• 10-4-2010 003_1.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 285
Rare Item, I know...I need one that will fit a '70 Dart. Please let me know if ya have any leads on one.

-james

Just take the drivers side box and put it on the passenger side. It will bolt on. But the door will open the wrong way. And will rub a little against the kick panel.

I guarantee 99.9% of the people will not know the difference.

Just take the drivers side box and put it on the passenger side. It will bolt on. But the door will open the wrong way. And will rub a little against the kick panel.

Since the right side (body)flange doesn't have threaded studs like the left you can turn it 90 degrees(or whatever degree you desire) and the door will open without hitting anything, you will of course have to use a bolt/nut application.

That's my plan anyway

I was also going to inquire in this section about a right side heater delete fresh air box but figured I would be waiting a long time for a reply.

I'll keep my eyes open. Here and Florida are the only places they were available as far as I know. Took some stuff off a parts car a couple years back that had one... shoulda grabbed it! -pauly

okay thanks pauly.

i could for now try that driver side box idea. i could also cut a heater box up and try to fiber glass it up...need a donor box though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back