A body inner door handles and winders.

-

Tom Heald

West Australian TAVO
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a supplier in the US for new reproduction handles and winders, the prices here in Australia are ridiculous, I'm hoping to import them and sell them at a fair price, I've looked at places like Summit, Laysons etc but their freight prices are pretty high, Summit won't use USPS.

I'm mainly after the door handles, they are on eBay for $US 33.00 per pair but they won't communicate when I've asked about bulk freight.

We have these on our Australian Valiant 2 and 4 doors

Thanks in advance.

window early 2.JPG
Valiant inner door handles.JPG

Hey guys, I'm looking for a supplier in the US for new reproduction handles and winders, the prices here in Australia are ridiculous, I'm hoping to import them and sell them at a fair price, I've looked at places like Summit, Laysons etc but their freight prices are pretty high, Summit won't use USPS.

I'm mainly after the door handles, they are on eBay for $US 33.00 per pair but they won't communicate when I've asked about bulk freight.

We have these on our Australian Valiant 2 and 4 doors

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1715190965 View attachment 1715190970

Classic Industries Mopar I know has a lot of these parts. Give them a look on line or ask for their catalog.

You need to go direct to mfg if you are looking to resell. Closest I can think of is PG Classics here in Canada. The US version is BE &A, same company 2 countries.

Actually I've come across them before and they are about twice the price of other suppliers, I can get the door handles for US$33 a pair and winders for US$18.99 so that option is out, getting some of the suppliers to reply to emails is actually the biggest stumbling block. Thx. I just checked USPS tracking and my 8 pairs of winders should arrive today or tomorrow, not bad only 10 days from Illinois to West Aus. Just hope they sell.

-
Back