A-Body Leaf Spring Relocation Kits - now $99 from PST

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
We've had these in our catalog for a few months now, but we wanted to let everyone on the site know that we have these in stock and at a much lower price than from the dealer!

These are used to move the springs 3" inboard for added tire clearance. There is welding required. These are top quality and almost half the price of the kit from the dealer - just $99 with FREE SHIPPING. Included in the kit are front hangers, shackles, rear shackle mounts, spring mount seats and frame boxes.

Give us a call or order online today!

4895.jpg

https://www.p-s-t.com/pc-4895-152-leaf-spring-relocation-kits.aspx

riley motor sports $49

Bill sells the boxes only for $49 last I saw. They are drilled in 4 locations from what I saw.

$89 for boxes, perches and frame tube

What gauge material was used for the boxes?

The boxes are 12 gauge. RMS seems to be charging $89 + shipping and does not include the shackles. We charge $99 with free shipping and include a pair of brand new shackles with brand new bushings. Our kit end up being much less expensive.

I believe that bill's are also already cut to size for the A-body so they fit in nicer with out extra trimming.

I could be mistaken though

Nice kit for a killer price why couldn't you have posted this 3 months ago when I was doing my 4 link?

Nice value when the shackles/bushings are included.

I believe RMS used 11ga steel to make their boxes and they are pre-drilled for 4 different spring eye locations, stock, 1.25 lowered, and 1.5" back in both heights.

Never understood how MP could justify $180 for what comes in the relo kit. :tard: And... the boxes were terrible quality, mine weren't even close to square.

Good looking product you are offering at a good price.

I believe RMS used 11ga steel to make their boxes and they are pre-drilled for 4 different spring eye locations, stock, 1.25 lowered, and 1.5" back in both heights.

yup. I'd go rms. Nicer product meant for an a-body. I believe bill is working on b- body ones also.

Hi all,

We encourage everyone to check around and buy the product that they feel works best for them. PST has a longstanding reputation of offering a quality product at a great price, and always shipping for free to the 48 States.

We pay to advertise on this site and while we certainly invite competition, we'd appreciate it if comments promoting another vendor's product would be kept to a separate thread. :thumblef:

Hate to hijack this thread but ABodyJoe your Dart's stance looks awesome!!!!!!! What size tire /wheel you running on that thing? My brother is gonna n*t when he see's that!

thanks PST

but BUT why dont you pay shiping in Canada

LOL

I saw that you also sale upper control arm

Im certainely interest in a kit but the shiping cost
of those parts are expensive and bring the cost higher
+ the f... duty fee are there also

da.n border line

Seems like a good deal to me! I might even be able to scrounge up $100. Free shipping applies to the continental states only? Im in Canada and planning this mod so what is shipping to Canada or should I just ask pst?

Seems like a good deal to me! I might even be able to scrounge up $100. Free shipping applies to the continental states only? Im in Canada and planning this mod so what is shipping to Canada or should I just ask pst?

Yay but will your wife let you:toothy10:

You never know....I might have need sooner than later.Goddamn lazy selfish *****..

-
Back