A-Body Leaf Spring Relocation Kits - now $99 from PST

-
Although I know Bill at RMS always has nice products and nice prices, it is nice to know there are other options. :)

Sooooo I need to know when the sale ends and also I need to know why I havent recieved any response to the 2 emails I sent regarding shipping quotes.

I have to assume that pst will not ship via requested usps. I asked for a quote for a relocation kit via usps to my house here in Canada and have not recieved any kind of response.I sent an email the day you started this thread,so more than adequate time for a response.

Am I to assume I cannot get shipping via usps and pst preffers to rip me off with ups or fedex or some other criminal organization?

In which case I will not order anything from pst ever...

BEWARE!

There is a 5% "stock fee" when ordering with pst.WTF????? Why do companies make up bogus fee's? So heres is another supposed "great "company hiding behind lies just as Mancini does.

They quoted me $40 for shipping one spring relocation kit to my home here in BC Canada.

Did I buy it?

NOT!

Thanks for wasting my time pst.

Sorry about the delay, we don't always get notified of replies here...

It isn't a sale, this is just our normal price now! We've lowered it to $99 for the foreseeable future.

The free shipping applies to the Continental US only. We will ship via USPS Priority Mail in a flat rate box, just give us a call and specify that's how you want us to ship. We will charge you what it costs us.

The only other fee related to shipping to Canada is a "DOC" fee (documentation fee). We charge this as a company policy because of the extra time and documentation that it requires for our processing department to ship internationally.

Hope this clears things up.

Sooooo I need to know when the sale ends and also I need to know why I havent recieved any response to the 2 emails I sent regarding shipping quotes.

I have to assume that pst will not ship via requested usps. I asked for a quote for a relocation kit via usps to my house here in Canada and have not recieved any kind of response.I sent an email the day you started this thread,so more than adequate time for a response.

Am I to assume I cannot get shipping via usps and pst preffers to rip me off with ups or fedex or some other criminal organization?

In which case I will not order anything from pst ever...

just call RMS and be done with it..

Thanks, I will buy from you, Support those who support the site. Sounds like a bargan to me!

just call RMS and be done with it..

That depends. I think I dont like being charged more for shipping already just because Im in Canada. And pst wants 5% to fill out a form that takes 5 minutes..I know how this form is,shipped plenty across the border myself and NEVER charged extra for paperwork thats just part of the job.

Will RMS do the same. Likely....

I'll just make my own and be done with it.Tired of all these "awesome" US companies that try to dig out a few extra bucks.

I guarantee there would have been a surprise on my bill if I had not phoned pst.Same as Mancini...

That depends. I think I dont like being charged more for shipping already just because Im in Canada. And pst wants 5% to fill out a form that takes 5 minutes..I know how this form is,shipped plenty across the border myself and NEVER charged extra for paperwork thats just part of the job.

Will RMS do the same. Likely....

I'll just make my own and be done with it.Tired of all these "awesome" US companies that try to dig out a few extra bucks.

I guarantee there would have been a surprise on my bill if I had not phoned pst.Same as Mancini...

exactly why charge extra to canada? alot of canadian customers buy from american businesses and you would think they would at least try to keep the shipping charges to a minimum, something like only charging them half the shipping would be a good deal, but why pay half of what the product is worth in shipping?

I looked into this further. We've always charged a doc fee because it used to be a lot of paperwork to ship to Canada. Now that everything is electronic, it's a lot quicker.

SO, we are eliminating the 5% doc fee effective immediately.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are here to stay and we want to work with our customers (and our critics!) to serve you in the best way possible.

When calling, please specify that you want the items shipped via a USPS Priority Mail FLAT RATE BOX. Thanks!

Thanks for clearing that up. But Im still paying $40 for shipping via a flat rate box while US customers pay zip. And it's only a 6 lb item! Fix that and you have a deal.

Agreed I cant get the free shipping but sooooooooo many times us Canadians get skipped over with these sort of sales. Fine US customers come first.But why not treat Canadians fairly for a change? Agreed you dropped the 5% fee,thanks for that.It's a lot more of a break than I usually get from a US company. But why not give us a break on shipping as well? Even 1/2 price is fair.

It will only fit in a Large Flat Rate Box. The cost via the Post Office is $33.95 - that's what we will charge you (our actual cost). FYI, the package weighs 14 pounds.

I understand your position about shipping being free to the US vs. charging to Canada. However, we ship in the US mostly via UPS and FedEx. Because of the volume we do with them, it costs us very, very little to ship packages within the Continental US. The Post Office doesn't give us a break, so we just can't offer free shipping to Canada.

That being said, our kit is less than half the price of the kit from Mopar Performance. There is still a BIG savings, even with the $33.95 shipping charge.

I hope this makes sense.

It will only fit in a Large Flat Rate Box. The cost via the Post Office is $33.95 - that's what we will charge you (our actual cost). FYI, the package weighs 14 pounds.

I understand your position about shipping being free to the US vs. charging to Canada. However, we ship in the US mostly via UPS and FedEx. Because of the volume we do with them, it costs us very, very little to ship packages within the Continental US. The Post Office doesn't give us a break, so we just can't offer free shipping to Canada.

That being said, our kit is less than half the price of the kit from Mopar Performance. There is still a BIG savings, even with the $33.95 shipping charge.

I hope this makes sense.

O.K thanks for the heads up.At least you took the time to explain things. Sorry for the missunderstanding on shipping.Was a pst employee that told me shipping weight was 6 lbs yesterday over the phone. Mistakes happen.

I cant handle the $40 to ship a small package,it just doesnt seem right,but hey we dont make the rates we just pay them.Sooooo I think I will make the kit myself,thanks just the same.

It's not you.You have been very helpfull. The deal killer is the shipping.And Im sure shipping will be no better if I buy from RMS,thus the decision to make the kit myself.

I will contact RMS to give Bill a chance before I go ahead with the homemade kit plans.

I just ordered from PST $99 and free shipping. Thanks Frank
We've had these in our catalog for a few months now, but we wanted to let everyone on the site know that we have these in stock and at a much lower price than from the dealer!

These are used to move the springs 3" inboard for added tire clearance. There is welding required. These are top quality and almost half the price of the kit from the dealer - just $99 with FREE SHIPPING. Included in the kit are front hangers, shackles, rear shackle mounts, spring mount seats and frame boxes.

Give us a call or order online today!

4895.jpg

https://www.p-s-t.com/pc-4895-152-leaf-spring-relocation-kits.aspx

PST Thanks for making us aware of your product.
Do you also have offset kits?

Also if the shipping costs are a problem, have them ship to a parcel place close to the border. I have my stuff go to a US Parcel location, drive the hour to the border, cross, drive 10mins , pick up a whole bunch of stuff I ordered and come back.
No brokage fees ect. You get them a heck of alot faster also rather than mail.
One of us goes down and picks up for a bunch of guys at the same time.

Of course depends where you live,

Thanks PST.

Haha, yep, I'm a big fan of the search function, lots of good info here. I knew it would be a longshot giving the age of the thread, but worth a try anyway.

You never know....I might have need sooner than later.Goddamn lazy selfish *****..
Man don't sugar coat it tell us what you really think! Back on subject on relocate kit I have heard that even though you end up with bigger tires these kits hurt how the car handles is this true? :burnout:

-
Back