A body owner in Illinois

-
Hey Pat, you're not far from me, about a half hour...

We should meet sometime...

Hey Karl,
That would be great. May not be able to hit the road for a week or so though. I tuned up the Duster over the weekend and think I hurt her during the test drive. Was running great, wound her up through 1st solid hit into 2nd hooks great, grinning from ear to ear. Until I noticed a slight vibration on the way back home when accelerating normally to the posted speed limit. Hoping the crudy old U-joints may have just made themselves know. Hopefully! ...to be continued.........

Take Care,
Pat

Hey Karl,
That would be great. May not be able to hit the road for a week or so though. I tuned up the Duster over the weekend and think I hurt her during the test drive. Was running great, wound her up through 1st solid hit into 2nd hooks great, grinning from ear to ear. Until I noticed a slight vibration on the way back home when accelerating normally to the posted speed limit. Hoping the crudy old U-joints may have just made themselves know. Hopefully! ...to be continued.........

Take Care,
Pat

They gather around here on Fridays in the parking lot of Super K Mart at 161st and Harlem on nice days...

Sounds good. How when does it start and how late do folks hang out?

It usually starts to gather around 6 PM, then peaks around 7, then there usually is some still hanging around after 8 PM...

Then you have some coming and going throughout the night...

When I go, I try to get there between 6:30 and 7...

Let me know when you are going, so I can be sure to go... PM me..

-
Back