Not open for further replies.

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Contact seller
Brand new set of OER 67-72 Door handles, never used, only taken out of the package for the pictures. Comes with gaskets $75 plus $10 shipping

Complete new, never installed parking brake set for late 68 to 72 A body. This is the set where both cables run on both sides of the car. Comes with all the installation hardware. $80 plus $15 shipping

Complete set of 62-68 Dodge dog dish hubcaps, really good shape. Small flaws are marked by the arrows. These are easily taken out $80 plus shipping

Rear window defroster motor, motor runs $75 plus shipping

Old school Offy duel four barrel manifold. Fits 361/383/400. Comes with the Offy spacers to mount the later model Carter or Holley carbs. Or, if you want old school skip the spacers and run the early AFB or WCFB carbs. Also included a pair of 500 cfm Carter Competition Series 4 barrel carbs that match this manifold. The carbs need to be cleaned and kitted

I want $250 for the manifold and $150 for the carbs. I'll sell as a package deal for $350

Price does not include shipping

Big block A Body motor mounts, Driver side bolts to the front bosses in the block. You must have the block with the correct bosses for tese to work. Will not work on a 440 unless the mount on the driver side is modified $100 plus shipping

Mesa Arizona

Attachments

• Door Handles.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,106
  • SAM_1272.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,080
  • SAM_1273.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,080
  • SAM_1073.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,098
  • SAM_1338.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,078
  • BB Abody mtr mounts.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,091
  • Offy Duel 4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,067
Bump

This is the parking brake arrangement that I have for sale. This was used up to late 67

Attachments

• 66 Dart Pk Brk.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,639
Brand new set of OER 67-72 Door handles, never used, only taken out of the package for the pictures. Comes with gaskets $75 plus $10 shipping

Complete new, never installed parking brake set for late 68 to 72 A body. This is the set where both cables run on both sides of the car. Comes with all the installation hardware. $80 plus $15 shipping

Complete set of 62-68 Dodge dog dish hubcaps, really good shape. Small flaws are marked by the arrows. These are easily taken out $80 plus shipping

Old school Offy duel four barrel manifold. Fits 361/383/400. Comes with the Offy spacers to mount the later model Carter or Holley carbs. Or, if you want old school skip the spacers and run the early AFB or WCFB carbs. Also included a pair of 500 cfm Carter Competition Series 4 barrel carbs that match this manifold. The carbs need to be cleaned and kitted

I want $250 for the manifold and $150 for the carbs. I'll sell as a package deal for $350

Big block A Body motor mounts, Driver side bolts to the front bosses in the block. You must have the block with the correct bosses for tese to work. Will not work on a 440 unless the mount on the driver side is modified $100 plus shipping

Mesa Arizona

Door handles and Carbs have been sold

Mesa Arizona

Door handles sold

Carbs sold

Mtr mounts sold

Yes, they are correct. That's what is on my GTS. I actually have several sets.

The listing for the parking brake states from 68-72 A-body. In the picture you state up to late 67. So my question is which is it for?

The listing for the parking brake states from 68-72 A-body. In the picture you state up to late 67. So my question is which is it for?

Sorry, my mistake. The brake kit is for up to mid 68. Around July MoMopar started changing the cable arrangement.

SOLD Brand new set of OER 67-72 Door handles, never used, only taken out of the package for the pictures. Comes with gaskets $75 plus $10 shipping

Complete new, never installed parking brake set for up to mid 68 A body. This is the set where both cables run on both sides of the car. Comes with all the installation hardware. $80 plus $15 shipping

Old school Offy duel four barrel manifold. Fits 361/383/400. Comes with the Offy spacers to mount the later model Carter or Holley carbs. Or, if you want old school skip the spacers and run the early AFB or WCFB carbs. (SOLD) Also included a pair of 500 cfm Carter Competition Series 4 barrel carbs that match this manifold. The carbs need to be cleaned and kitted

Mesa Arizona

Correction on the brake cable kit. The kit listed is good for A bodies up to mid 68.

Brand new set of OER 67-72 Door handles, never used, only taken out of the package for the pictures. Comes with gaskets $75 plus $10 shipping SOLD

I want $250 for the manifold and $150 for the carbs. I'll sell as a package deal for $350 Carbs sold

Big block A Body motor mounts, Driver side bolts to the front bosses in the block. You must have the block with the correct bosses for tese to work. Will not work on a 440 unless the mount on the driver side is modified $100 plus shipping. Motor mounts sold

Mesa Arizona

Motor mounts sold

Carbs sold

Door handles sold

My email is [email protected]

509-961-1306

Mesa Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back