Not open for further replies.

demon322

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a mount for the passenger side from a 67-72 small block. Might consider a set for a 273-318 if you have one you'd rather not separate. Thanks FABO!

If I had a pair of 273-318 mounts they'd be max of $30. There have been a few set pop up on here for that price or less. Good luck with the search.

I've only messed with A-body spool mounts, but found these. Can someone confirm?If that's what you need for your 273/318, PM me.

Motor mounts - 318 001.JPG
Motor mounts - 318 002.JPG

image.jpeg
The 318 and 340 mounts on the passenger side are the same width but the 340 driver's side is 3/8" narrower. In the picture above, my 340 mount is on the left. Some people use the 318 mount on a 340 and put washers in to fill the gap.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not exactly sure which ones I need but I would be fine with $30 for a set but not much more. I really only need the passenger side and as far as I know they were the same 67-72 273-360. Should be a lot out there. But like I said I would take a set if you'd like to keep them together. Thanks all.

The two that Myron posted are pass side, not a set. If they are the same height, get the one with 4 bolt holes. The hole for the biscuit appears to be the correct orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back