Status
Not open for further replies.

mydart270

myDart270
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need the support brace (p/n 2823604) for my A-Body power booster brake. The brace is vertically mounted and attaches between the booster bottom and to the firewall. The horizontal bracket I have installed but am missing the vertical piece.
A very detailed person (judge of fine MOPAR cars) discovered this piece missing on my (almost) 100% restored 1968 Dodge Dart/270 SL-6. Did not know it was part of booster assy install (A and B-Body I think).
Anybody have one for sale? I will media blast and paint the original color

Love MOPARS.....Enjoy Fall.

I need the support brace (p/n 2823604) for my A-Body power booster brake. The brace is vertically mounted and attaches between the booster bottom and to the firewall. The horizontal bracket I have installed but am missing the vertical piece.
A very detailed person (judge of fine MOPAR cars) discovered this piece missing on my (almost) 100% restored 1968 Dodge Dart/270 SL-6. Did not know it was part of booster assy install (A and B-Body I think).

Love MOPARS.....Enjoy Fall.
i have a 69 dart with power booster lmk what it looks like

Love MOPARS.....Enjoy Fall.[/QUOT

Looks like the one with the light shining on it?

IMG_20190907_191444.jpg

IMG_20190907_191409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back