A body racknpinion

-

swingin71mopar

Reaction score
i have seen ads for racknpinion for all mopars including the A body,yet when i call to get more info they claim the A body version has not yet been made available.can anyone give me any input on where i can find a rack that will bolt to my Kframe?shoot me PM

Well, not sure where you are seeing advertisements for A-body racks since the only members running them are home built models or models that came from companies that make entire front chassis assemblies with racks included. Do a search on here and you will see what I am talking about. Good luck and welcome to the site.

which rack and pinion are you looking for,front steer or rear steer,i think flaming river makes a rear steer not sure

If you discuss the issue here, it could save someone else a lot of time in researching the same problem. It helps keep the value of the forum up. Otherwise, it degrades the forum.

I think the original poster is talking about Unisteer. They make kits for all other mopar bodies except the a body. Their ad claims they have one but when you call they are not available yet.

-
Back