Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
Set of A-body heavy duty rear springs. Had them on my 68 Cuda for about 15,000 miles. I installed Calvert springs and cal-tracs so I no longer need these. I installed poly front bushings about 3000 miles ago. In the pics you'll see they have pinion angle shims on them but I will be removing them prior to the sale. Look close and you'll see one sets about 3/8" of an inch higher than the other. I never sat them side by side when I got them but the car always sat slightly on one side than the other so my guess is they came this way. It was so barely noticeable that no one ever noticed (or at least said anything about it) but you could see it on a tape measure.

$75 plus shipping from central IL.

DSC00782.JPG
DSC00783.JPG
DSC00784.JPG

Interested in springs I am by Springfield,il and could pick them up . If 440dart1971 doesn't take them I will . Thanks

Set of A-body heavy duty rear springs. Had them on my 68 Cuda for about 15,000 miles. I installed Calvert springs and cal-tracs so I no longer need these. I installed poly front bushings about 3000 miles ago. In the pics you'll see they have pinion angle shims on them but I will be removing them prior to the sale. Look close and you'll see one sets about 3/8" of an inch higher than the other. I never sat them side by side when I got them but the car always sat slightly on one side than the other so my guess is they came this way. It was so barely noticeable that no one ever noticed (or at least said anything about it) but you could see it on a tape measure.

View attachment 1715011391 View attachment 1715011392 View attachment 1715011393
Do you still have these? Also. what brand are they. Thanks. Larry

View attachment 1715011391 View attachment 1715011392 View attachment 1715011393

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back