a-body sb 8 3/4 housing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 sale, uncut A-BODY 8.75 Rear End Housing, 4" bolt pattern Axles & backing plates

695.00 + shipping

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

CALLS ONLY, no text messages

Attachments

• A-BODY 8.75 REAR END.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 405
  • A-BODY 4 BOLT PATTERN AXLES.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 404
I have one more for $486 like the one listed in the ebay auction above. If you are along I-95 I can deliver it on my way to Carlisle. If somebody else needs it I can deliver to Carlisle.

Prices are rising and than there are those who still want a 5 dollar original chrome side mirror or headlight trim piece.

I paid $1550. for a original black 1964 rust free V8 powered Signet with 62,000 miles on it................................................. 30 years ago

really that's alot! I have one you can have for $150 with the perches moved in already too.

That's a good deal... $20 for perches and a good welder and you are on your way.

Anything more than ~250 for a bare A body housing is molesting fellow mopar people. I've never sold a complete one, brakes, open pumpkin, axles for more than $500. Maybe my rape hand is weak. :)

That's a good deal... $20 for perches and a good welder and you are on your way.

Anything more than ~250 for a bare A body housing is molesting fellow mopar people. I've never sold a complete one, brakes, open pumpkin, axles for more than $500. Maybe my rape hand is weak. :)

the rape hand is weak in this one. LOL

Got one. Two sets of spring perches mounted on it in case 3" inboard is needed. You pick up $150
Elm City, N.C. 27822
253-243-3719 Leave Message
Martin

$500 for a bare housing.....Come on man.

I have several hours of sandblasting in the hot Georgia sun in them, but I have sold two so far, so it must not be that bad of a price. PLUS both people paid $75 shipping.

I agree. At that point you can get an C-body or any housing and have it cut down to the width you need. And while you are at it, convert it to Ford ends with appropiate axles and lead your way into less expensive and better selection of aftermarket brakes.

I have several hours of sandblasting in the hot Georgia sun in them, but I have sold two so far, so it must not be that bad of a price. PLUS both people paid $75 shipping.

No...It is a bad price. Period
How many people on this site jumped on your listing ?
That's what I thought.

No...It is a bad price. Period
How many people on this site jumped on your listing ?
That's what I thought.

The trouble is that you DIDN'T THINK! I'm selling these as fast as I can clean and paint them. And I don't see anybody else offering me more cheaper, so I'm about out.

What would you call a "Good" price for an original cleaned and painted A body housing??? $150? $200? How about $250? You got some you want to sell at your "good" price??? Stop whining and sell me a few! I have cash waiting! Really! I'm serious! Find some, remove them, powerwash, sandblast & paint them..sell them to me for your specified "good" price! Get on it right away! We'll both make money!

Why is something's value limited to sales to people on this site... specifically YOU??? Who made you the GRAND PURVEYOR of "good" and "bad" prices?

What do you want for your DART? With all the work that you put in it are you going to let someone HERE dictate what it's worth? If 10 people want it for $25000 are you going to sell it for $5000 because someone here said 25k is TOO MUCH?

ANY item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If it's more than what YOU want to pay, don't attack the seller for doing exactly what you would do if you were selling the part.

Good post Greg. I think that's the most I've ever seen you type. lol

What would you call a "Good" price for an original cleaned and painted A body housing??? $150? $200? How about $250? You got some you want to sell at your "good" price??? Stop whining and sell me a few! I have cash waiting! Really! I'm serious! Find some, remove them, powerwash, sandblast & paint them..sell them to me for your specified "good" price! Get on it right away! We'll both make money!

Well shoot Greggy,there are "several" on this post,for a "good price"
You should buy them all so you can be king of the world !!!!

Why is something's value limited to sales to people on this site... specifically YOU??? Who made you the GRAND PURVEYOR of "good" and "bad" prices?

Im not alone.Actually there are 8-9 Grand Purveyor's who think your price of $500 for a bare 8.75 is a peel.

ANY item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If it's more than what YOU want to pay, don't attack the seller for doing exactly what you would do if you were selling the part.[/QUOTE]

Never did I attack you,nor would I do what you do. I believe in selling parts at a fair price. Something you should learn. Good luck.

500 is a rip off.i'm gettin a complete one for 590. with a 489 gear housin 3.91 gears and all it needs is new drums for it.

I have a 3.91 posi complete 8 3/4 sbp, w/ springs. Just removed from 73 dart sport. Drums, everything. 741 case. Also have automatic driveshaft and street/strip 727

700.00 plus shipping

Wow Johnny;be careful with all that patting yourself on the back-you could break an arm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back