A-body sheet metal support

-

vengeance2die4

Reaction score
I contacted AMD and received an email back from them. I asked them why is there a lack of support for A-bodies. I also told them that for a descent price for a blue collar worker, all they could afford to build is an A-body. I was told by AMD that they are working on dart fenders, which will be done early next year and they are working on 67-69 cuda trunk floor extensions.

Would be nice to see door skins and roofs. Fenders is a good start though. They do have additional pieces available that are not yet on their website, so I'm told. I understand they have the decklid filler panel available but it's not on their site, last I looked anyway.

they need fenders for 67-69 cuda's, and quarter panels...and radiator supports too...they have almost everything for E bodies...:/

I've asked them for trunk floor extensions for my fish at least 7 times over about 20 years. Dont hold your breath. That's all I'm saying

What would really be nice would be EARLY abodies. I'd love to see someone start producing full fenders and quarters for a 65 Barracuda. Of course I'm biased though. But still...

I contacted them back about cuda fenders and they said that they are in the distant future. Sure nice to know that a bodies are still on everyone's back burner. They will start the repops when no a bodies can be found. After all the years of people crushing them because they thought they were junk, they are drying up themselves (a bodies.) I have even spoke to b/e and a about getting some of the 68-69 fastback window stainless made and they even told me that there is no market for it. Do they read any forums or go onto ebay and see what people are paying for these parts? They could make a mint if they repoped parts for us abody guys.

-
Back