A-Bodys 4-SALE and a B-body2

-

mrmopar1966

Reaction score
Retirement Funds,A-Bodys 4 SALE!!!!!!Hey Guys My name is Sonny Kennedy and I'm trying to sell off my projects as I've got too many...And an old lady who's driving me to drink...I've been in this realationship 11years now and I need the money to move and be able to support my 12 year old daughter from another realationship...I have a 1968 dodge dart 2dr.post,with a 1969 dodge dart 4dr.as a package,you pick up for $1.699.99 o.b.o.'69 has a 318 auto.'68 has a 225-6 both run and could be made into drivers,both have titles....I also own a 1967 Barracuda coupe that needs work but runs and drives with a title....1966 Plymouth Barracuda cars and parts about $10,000 in parts take $5,000 O.B.O.for all of it...misc.1965 Dodge Dart 2dr.post parts,& last but not least a 1964 plymouth belvedere 4-dr. title runs & drives...Also a full size car trailer for $1,000.00 O.B.O. And whats left of a Chevy RampTruck,Ramps,winch and all $1,500 O.B.O. all of these are for local pick-up unless other arrangements have been made....P.S. no picks...as I'm too stupid to run a digital cam. You may E-mail me at [email protected] or call me pst..until 12.00 midnight your friend mrmopar1966....Cash or postal M.O. only THANKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

His profile shows:
Centralia, WA - I looked up the zip that was posted: 98531. I sure wish I was closer, I would buy something!

I don't know what WA is and I'm not googling or map questing it when the seller can put it in. I'm not allways into looking into profiles for such simple info. LOL

-
Back