[SOLD] A BUNCH of cool stuff for sale! , Need a couple extra bucks for Christmas.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I hate to sell some of this stuff but we had some things come up that really cut into what we were saving for christmas. So I am trying to sell some of this stuff so we can pull off as good a christmas as possible for our son.

As of right now this is all I could come up with that I can try to sell but if I find anything else I will add it to the list.

Some of this stuff would make for great christmas gifts also.

First is a linksys cisco Wireless N router, Its used but works great ( my cable internet company provided me with a router so there is no use in having 2 ), This router sells from roughly $70.00 and up, I believe I purchased it about 2 years ago for around $120.00. Here is a link to the same router on amazon [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-WRT160N-Wireless-N-Broadband-Router/dp/B000Z3U1P6"]Amazon.com: Cisco-Linksys WRT160N Wireless-N Broadband Router: Electronics[/ame] . here is a picture of the actual router
IMAG0035.jpg

Includes power cable , would like to get $35.00 shipped

the "second" thing/s I am offering I would like to sell all as a bundle package (EDIT): SOLD!

Lastly, I am selling my laptop computer. it is a Acer Aspire 4720Z ,The ram has been upgraded to 2gb ,its a dual core processer,bluetooth,wifi,dvd burner. The only thing is it has no hard drive currently. I got a deal on a new laptop that was missing a hard drive so I switched the hard drive from the Acer computer over to it. But with a new hard drive it would be right as rain and working perfectly. (you can get used hard drives depending on the size you want anywhere from $10.00 up to $50.00 for a larger drive. or you can buy a new 250gb HD for about $60.00 at bestbuy or similar places.Before removing the hard drive ... I had windows 7 ultimate on the computer and it worked flawlessly. includes power supply also. Id like $120.00 shipped for it.

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

OR $170.00 for everything shipped as one giant bundle deal!

Also I have 2 playstation 3 games, one of which is still factory sealed brand spanking new and it is Ratchet and clank all 4 one (released to the public a few weeks ago and is still selling for $59.99 in stores) , The other game is opened but only used once for about an hour....it is Little big planet 2 Special edition (also was released to the public a few weeks ago and is still in stores at $59.99) (it is also the special edition and includes $30.00 in additional bonus content) I well sell BOTH games for the price of 1 at $60.00 AND ill even include shipping on that! or $40.00 a piece including shipping .

Pictures below are sample pictures since i forgot to take pictures of them....but you get the idea.

_-Ratchet-Clank-All-4-One-PS3-_.jpg

LBP2PS3.jpg

Paypal prefered

Located in lower MI

Would like to sell this stuff as soon as possible so I can get some christmas presents for my son ... So please PM with serious interest.

Thanks fabo

Considering on ebay you can find the same computer with missing hard drive,no operating system (because of no HD),no power supply,broken power port,broken mother board selling for $80 with shipping or more...I think my price is fair at $120.00 obo including shipping.

if you have no intentions of buying any of it then dont post at all......its in fabo's rules after all.

(EDIT: This post was in response to a post someone had left trying to start trouble. Thanks for deleting their posts mods.)

DusterDude72 I hope you sell everything at your selling price. I wish I could help.

what operatating system does the laptop have

There is currently no operating system on it being that there is no hard drive installed but i did have windows 7 installed in it. I do have a brand new copy of windows xp i could throw in on the deal though!

If I come up with the 120 after christmas I may get the laptop if you still have it. Im a vocational computer tech and Im always looking for stuff like that to fix.

If I come up with the 120 after christmas I may get the laptop if you still have it. Im a vocational computer tech and Im always looking for stuff like that to fix.

Hopefully for my sake it sell before christmas (or at the least some of the stuff I have for sale) but If I still have it at that time I am sure we can work something out.

Its a super easy job to install a hard drive once you have one (less than 5 minutes to install it and about 15-20 minutes to install the operating system).

Yeah I know the drill for hard drives lol I have a couple of them that are ready to go, I collect computers and strip them for parts. Just built a desktop for my neighbors daughter for Christmas.

Yeah I know the drill for hard drives lol I have a couple of them that are ready to go, I collect computers and strip them for parts. Just built a desktop for my neighbors daughter for Christmas.

Sounds like your on top of things then lol. Yeah just send me a PM sometime if your still interested and if it has not sold by that time than we can go from there.

If it doesnt sell I will wait until I can afford to get a hard drive for it and sell it for more. I would have already but money is something I am not rolling in right now with christmas a week away (hence this sale) lol

Only a couple of days left to buy this stuff and give me time to get it shipped to you by christmas guys!

anyone interested?

The $50.00 bundle has been sold, the 2 video games a guy locally wants me to hold for him....but if a cash offer comes up in the mean time....we may still be able to work something out.

but the laptop and router are still available!

hows the battery life

It about the average you could expect out of a laptop.

if you have it on power saver mode and your not doing a bunch of movie watching/video games ect...ect... it would probably go 4 or 5 hours.

But if you leave it on regular power mode and watch alot of movies and what not I would say maybe 2 or 2.5 hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back