A/C air outlet

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if its for a 65, it has a part number 2837834. It has chrome vents and the rear inlet is to the left. I know its Mopar, I have a 70 Dart and Im sure this one is eariler than mine. Sorry I dont have my camera with me at the moment to take a picture. But if you can verify the part number as somthing you need, let me know.

In the partbook there is no part#!!! But the louver air out let is #2521483 right, #2521481 for left and center air outlet. So a total of three chrome air outlet with a rectangular inlet to the left. The rest of the outlet is black painted.

This is it. Its nice but not perfect. I still dont know what year its for. Does this look like it?

mustang.jpg

The info I have found is that up til 65 all A/C units were under dash add-ons, and they didn't start with factory vents until 66...

At least the 65 Darts had it as an option. I got one in my convertible and had one in a 65 Dart 270 wagon as well.

Buddyralf! Let me get the dimension on the retangular inlet on the backside and the cc between the mounting holes.

Buddyralf!

The mountingholes cc is 8.97 inch and the retangular area is 3.22 inch by 7.08 inch. Is it the same?

Mounting hols centre to centre is 7 7/8" and retangular area is 10 1/2" X 4 1/2". Not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back