Bracket2.jpg

Bracket3.jpg

Bracket4.jpg

Bracket5.jpg

Bracket6.jpg

Bracket8.jpg

Bracket9.jpg

Price is $180
New "generic" Sanden style 709 (SE7H15) compressor and clutch $185 for plain and $200 for chrome. Plus shipping.

I've been thinking about this mod, but what do you end up using for hoses??

suppose I should be a little more clear. I have A/C already and was thinking of swaping the old v2 compressor..damn thing weighs a ton and drags the rpm down about 200

I've been thinking about this mod, but what do you end up using for hoses??

suppose I should be a little more clear. I have A/C already and was thinking of swaping the old v2 compressor..damn thing weighs a ton and drags the rpm down about 200

Any A/C shop can make up hoses, for the conversion. I see you are in Orlando. I am outsde of Ocala, and could do the complete job, if you want to bring it up here.

Go see Charrlie. Its a nice ride and He is a Hell of a nice guy. Charrlie does EXCELLENT work and He has worked on some of my cars too.
IMHO :cheers:
Frank

One of these days I'll get around to meeting some of the awesome members face to face, but money the way it is, I've got a lot of things in the "someday" and "want" lists, today it's $200 for new roof rail seals. I'm gonna have to start selling off some stuff to ever be able to sneak the "wants" past the boss.

Charrlie, You seem to be knowledgeable about A/c stuff maybe I can pick your brain about my current v2 setup... you have a PM ;)

Just FYI Charrlie will be in Knoxville , TN. the weekend of June 5-6 (Thats Friday and Saturday) at Knoxville Dragway for the Slant Six races. He will have this setup there in person and if you need him to bring extras he can. Just PM him your needs and save some dough on shipping. Bring your slant out for some fun and racing. Other Mopars are welcome to come hang out with us and race Too.
Frank

-
Back