A/c Firewall

-

billshotrod

Reaction score
I am currently building my 1972 dart to race in the F.A.S.T series but it needs to be cloned into a 1970 340 dart. I have a few questions that maybe you guys could help me with.
1. Can some one give me the exact positions of the sidemarker lights from a 1970 dart swinger?
2. What is th difference in the firewalls between an A/C car and not? And how could i make it look like a non A/c car?
3. Is the wiring different from the firewall forward on a 1972?
Thanks for the help in advanced

I am currently building my 1972 dart to race in the F.A.S.T series but it needs to be cloned into a 1970 340 dart. I have a few questions that maybe you guys could help me with.
1. Can some one give me the exact positions of the sidemarker lights from a 1970 dart swinger?
2. What is th difference in the firewalls between an A/C car and not? And how could i make it look like a non A/c car?
3. Is the wiring different from the firewall forward on a 1972?
Thanks for the help in advanced

the AC cars have a larger opening for the blower motor and I believe a 3 hole mount.

Heat only has 4 bolt mount for the blower motor

extra holes on firewall for the evaporator coil would need filled. I think the heater core exits in the same location

I am converting a '72 Scamp to a '70 swinger and have found that the harness forward of the firewall is different because of the marker lights. I put the whole harness out of a '70 in my Scamp because the dash needs to be changed also because the gauges are different in '70 than the '71 and later.

Chuck

-
Back