a/c hoses

-

bigals71dart

Reaction score
ok mopar heads where does one buy new a/c hoses to restore a car that had a/c back to a/c already mounted compressor and everything thantks alan

There is a guy on ebay that makes hoses. He might make some off of your old hoses patterns. Not sure but you might look up TEXASERICK and ask him. He made a set that I bought for my car and said that he had just coppied the ones on his brothers Duster, if you have old ones to send him. Good luck.

Any "good" A/C shop should be able to make them up. Do you want them to be "original"? If you have the old ones, to copy, I can do it.

dont have original nor do i care if the look that way just dont want to bake in a black car in sw mo. it gets warm down haere in sumner

The way I did it was to locate some originals and then have a hose shop replace the rubber hoses on them. What year are you working on? I have several left over.

dartenginecompartment-1-1.jpg

Any "GOOD" A/C shop can make replacements on the car. Should be no big deal. For me to make replacements, I need the old hoses to get the length and fitting "orentation", correct.

car is 73 engine out of 71 already have comp mounted and car has condensor and was original a/c car

-
Back