Not open for further replies.

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
1. Brand new a/c condenser for a 72 Demon. Correct mounting brackets for a perfect restoration.
2. Brand new hard tubing lines. One which goes from the drier to the firewall along the top of the inner fender. The other goes from the drivers side condenser thru the hole in the radiator support and by the battery back to the compressor (Note, you will need to have the rubber hose crimped on to this hard line to complete this side.
3. Brand new A/C drier
4. Brand new rubber A/C lines to fit between connections.
5. An assortment of brand new Hose crimp connections to handle all the plumbing.

I bought this for my 72 Demon and decided to go with all chrome and stainless steel braided, so I no longer need these parts. I will sell the whole package for $375.00 plus the shipping in two boxes.

Attachments

• IMG_2200_1556.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_2170_1521.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_2169_1520.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 630
Where did you buy that kit from? Any interest in possible trades? I'm missing the condensor for my '72 Demon... Might be easier to have new hoses and fittings too.

I wonder if this would fit a 74 Dart.
As far as I can tell it appears to fit 72-74 cars. It may also fit 70-71 cars as well. I believe the only difference is the location of the four somewhat elongated holes that are cut into the radiator support to align with the four offset brackets. If yours are off, you would only need to drill a new hole. The condenser cost is $279.00Condenser to filter drier line is $50.00Condenser to expansion valve is $150.00The drier is $69.00The hose and connections are $90.00 So you get $640.00 in parts at a real good price. By the way, the hard lines shown in the picture were custom made for this application. If you buy them as part of a kit they are not like you see them, but mostly rubber hose? So these two hard lines are made exactly as they were from the factory.

As far as I can tell it appears to fit 72-74 cars. It may also fit 70-71 cars as well. I believe the only difference is the location of the four somewhat elongated holes that are cut into the radiator support to align with the four offset brackets. If yours are off, you would only need to drill a new hole. The condenser cost is $279.00Condenser to filter drier line is $50.00Condenser to expansion valve is $150.00The drier is $69.00The hose and connections are $90.00 So you get $640.00 in parts at a real good price. By the way, the hard lines shown in the picture were custom made for this application. If you buy them as part of a kit they are not like you see them, but mostly rubber hose? So these two hard lines are made exactly as they were from the factory.

OK folks, LAST EFFORT $$300.00 for everything plus shipping...........

1. Brand new a/c condenser for a 72 demon. Correct mounting brackets for a perfect restoration. 2. Brand new hard tubing lines. One which goes from the drier to the firewall along the top of the inner fender. The other goes from the drivers side condenser thru the hole in the radiator support and by the battery back to the compressor (note, you will need to have the rubber hose crimped on to this hard line to complete this side. 3. Brand new a/c drier 4. Brand new rubber a/c lines to fit between connections. 5. An assortment of brand new hose crimp connections to handle all the plumbing. I bought this for my 72 demon and decided to go with all chrome and stainless steel braided, so i no longer need these parts. I will sell the whole package for $375.00 plus the shipping in two boxes.
also willing to trade for a 72 dart grille and bezels>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

$275.00 PLUS $30.00 SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back