Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 75 duster and the car is not a parts car but I have decided to do a big block swap and convert it to non a/c. So anything and everything to do with the A/c is included as a complete kit.

The system is still sealed however I doubt any refrigerant remains. The car has been parked for several years if not decades. It is VERY original and untouched

Complete A/c set up with underdash box and everything A/C is $200. Picked up in pueblo, Colorado 81006.

I will part out the pieces and ship if needed BUT a/c box, compressor, and condenser may be problematic to ship due to weight and bulk and very high shipping costs and that might inhibit shipping the entire system.

20221231_130854.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 75 duster and the car is not a parts car but I have decided to do a big block swap and convert it to non a/c. So anything and everything to do with the A/c is included as a complete kit.

The system is still sealed however I doubt any refrigerant remains. The car has been parked for several years if not decades. It is VERY original and untouched

Complete A/c set up with underdash box and everything A/C is $200. Picked up in pueblo, Colorado 81006.

I will part out the pieces and ship if needed BUT a/c box, compressor, and condenser may be problematic to ship due to weight and bulk and very high shipping costs and that might inhibit shipping the entire system.

View attachment 1716029036
Hi, I need a driverside plastic sail panel for my 1973 duster. Do you have one?
Thanks my prsonal email is ..no emails in public forums

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the two A/C hoses, I have added pictures.
Any idea if they will fit on a 73 Dart Sport?

Dart Bad A-C hose picture 1.jpg

Dart Bad A-C hose.jpg

I’m interested in the complete AC system. Heater box, cables & control head along with hoses, compressor, condenser & everything else related to the AC system. My son lives in Colorado Springs and could possibly pick it all up.

I already told her I’d take this and I’m just waiting on her to take it out and find boxes for it all.

For some reason I didn't get the notifications on this thread.
I already told her I’d take this and I’m just waiting on her to take it out and find boxes for it all.
I did not see any notifications for this thread so I didn't see the replies until now.

Yes, it's true rumblefish360 was the first contact.

The progress is today I got most of it pulled from the car but I'm fighting the weather and a full work schedule.

Screenshot_20230108-194154_Chrome.jpg

20230108_140534.jpg

20230108_164226.jpg

20230108_164300.jpg

20230108_164344.jpg

No worries! No rush! I thought we handled this through a PM.
Again, no worries, no rush.

Make money first, take care of home biz and personal life second.
Way down around number 332, take care of (Rob) Rumblefish360…..Sooner or later, he’s not in a rush and not worried.

I'm in Colorado Springs and interested if anyone in line bails. I have a 340 duster that needs the complete assembly. Thanks

I’m just waiting on the OK it’s ready to go message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back