A classic car wrecking yard. dial up beware!!!

-
We just got ourselves a new 22 foot enclosed trailer and can't think of any other way of breakin that baby in!

Pauly, how did you find it? I don't think I gave a location. Not saying you didn't, just impressed.

Dead eye, Yes there are, but I never ventured into that part of the yard.

North west of Twin.

you provided a hint, that was all i needed. actually it only took a few minutes to find.
btw, it looks pretty impressive from space..lol
thanks for sharing!

All this time it was there and I have driven past it and never knew!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!

How are the prices on parts and whole cars (like that 55 chevy wagon)?

Wow.... the entire nose on that `68 Barracuda is GOLD! Grilles and all....

Then there's the 2 dr. Suburban wagon.... and the `57 Chrysler..... and the 210 Chevy handyman wagon... and the.....

Hell. It might be easier to just move in.
=P~

i wish i could go there with you, but its a bit far from long island and i have school :(

a good size? that place must have its own zip code!!

All of it is for sale. Prices depend on the day and if you have cash. I am sure that if several people came and bought stuff, the prices would be less.

It starts with L and ends with L. Probably the same yard though. North west of Twin.

John, the pics don't do it justice.

C130, you want to go again when we do?

It would be cool if we could get several guys out there.

L&L classic Auto in Wendell Idaho?

The pictures do not show on my computer, it says upgrade to photo bucket pro due to photobucket bandwidth exceeded

I am working on getting the pics back up. Hopefully soon. I have not set a date for when a few of us are going, but if anyone is seriously interested. Please let me know.

I probably couldnt make it now until spring.I will be busy till Christmas and dont travel too far from home in winter.

-
Back