A day at the track with FABO friends

-
Thread officially high-jacked..... lol
:eek:ops: It sure look's that way, my bad :happy1:.. I get all fired up when I see these great Canadian racers and how well they build them :burnout:

I love the look of that 1/8 th in Arkansas.
I have been going to this old track for 35 years, George Ray, R.I.P held my 31 year old son on his shoulders when I needed some on to watch him while I made a pass, Lot of great times and fellow ship, and yes we have church services there.

Where is that track at? I have never heard about it.
ESPN did a show here at the track, you would be surprised how many people has herd of it :glasses7:

Alls good.I love seeing pics of George Rays track and these are the first this year I,ve seen MeMike post.The pic of my daughter with the George Ray shirt on is 3 yrs old.Might take a newer pic.LOL:coffee2:
Thanks for giving me a small spot in your thread ;) OK a big one :glasses7: I knew you would not mind and let me in with out any worries :D Thank you my canadian friend :glasses7:
But get ready for a big new thread from me on this track next Sunday Victoria and I have a date with this 1/8 track to time in and race. and a time slip with reaction, 60', et and mph :burnout:
And a car show all in one :cheers: Thank you for the spot Scott :smile:
well a big spot :eek:ops: Hay!! They was blue :burnout:

Not even close.. LOL, it's the oldest running track in America and a tun of fun.
This old track has been blest, no one has been hurt in over 50 years.
QUOTE]

Now I know where the line
"My fenders were clickin' the guardrail post" came from.
I've heard of this track Mike.

-
Back