A Different Restoration

-

jensens ag

Reaction score
My son and i just finished this fergerson TO-20 tractor. Had to take it in on a job that a guy could not pay for. When we got the tractor they said it was in good shape; WRONG... The engine was not even put together right, parts were missing and the ones that were there were shot". So we built a new engine, radiator,hoses,belt,electrical,three out of four tires, then rebuilt the rotted out grill. Then did all the body work and paint. Also installed new intake and exhaust manafold and header pipe and muffler. New lights, switch, and wire.Now all we have to do is sell it and try to get back some of our money?--------.

IMG_5194_1.jpg

IMG_5196_1.jpg

IMG_5197_1.jpg

IMG_5198_1.jpg

IMG_5199_1.jpg

IMG_5200_1.jpg

IMG_5201_1.jpg

IMG_5202_1.jpg

Nice job on it! In this area I would expect you could get about $3,500 for it. Maybe a bit more on a good day. Don't know what you are hoping to get, but you might have that much in it!
C

The tractor is a late 1951 at 25 HP and weighs 2,760 LB. The market on this model is around 3,500 . That is where we will start but we have quite a bit more than that in it. That"s How its Goes$$$$$$$$$.

Wow, I have never seen one =P~ Looks allot like the Ford supper 8 N's tractor 8)
I hope all goes well with the sale :cheers:.

I've always like the little Ferguson tractor. I'm afraid I'd fit 87mm cylinder liners and a Triumph TR-4 cylinder head with dual SU's if it were mine.

Nice restoration.

Wow, I have never seen one =P~ Looks allot like the Ford supper 8 N's tractor 8)
I hope all goes well with the sale :cheers:.

Ferguson came to Ford to have them build his tractors; then Ford ended up stealing Fergusons design.

Ever been to a tractor show? They are just like a car show but with tractors. lol

People really get into these things. You may want to hit up a show or two with that, you may find you like it.

I would keep it if I had the room, that thing is sweet.

That would look really cool with a slant six and a hyperpack sticking out of one side. :snakeman:

As you can see in picture #2 leaning up on the wall is the trunk lid to my duster. Maybe soon i can get back to work on it.

The tractor is a late 1951 at 25 HP and weighs 2,760 LB. The market on this model is around 3,500 . That is where we will start but we have quite a bit more than that in it. That"s How its Goes$$$$$$$$$.

Cool tractor...I know some guys around here that have paid $3500 for a lot less tractor..good luck with the sale..

just amazing how they are built/ one whole with differant parts, iwant to do that to my 66 wheelhorse. lol

-
Back