A/F gauge

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a A/F gauge. I know nothing about them. I dont need anything high end, but want something decent. What are you guys using or recommend, also where you found the best deal.

AEM UEGO. The best reviews from what I've found, no horror stories of failures, simple to wire up and use, uses the newest and most accurate sensor (Bosch 4.9) so on and so forth. I believe I paid ~$160 off good old' EBag.

I bought an innovate and it seems to be OK. I don't remember the model, mine has a separate module and it can datalog

Mtx-l is what i used. Just installes today. Their offices are located in Irvine Califfornia! You can also use their tuning software to playback your data with a few add on attachments. They also have a dual sensor gauge so you can run a o2 on both sides at once!

AEM UEGO. The best reviews from what I've found, no horror stories of failures, simple to wire up and use, uses the newest and most accurate sensor (Bosch 4.9) so on and so forth. I believe I paid ~$160 off good old' EBag.

This is the one I have as well, it works fine above idle....readings at idle are erratic, but then again my idle is pretty erratic too (womp womp womp womp).

MXT-L here as well.Use it and then just transfer to the next vehicle.
..todays gas burns much cleaner and you can be quite rich and still
have clean plugs.

Mtxl for me. Mine failed in twenty minutes the first time. They sent a capacitor to put across the power and ground to limit spikes (this was like four years ago) and haven't got around to reinstall but the replacement tested ok.

They did shorten their warranty not long after.

-
Back