A FABO epidemic?????.....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Was reading Mopardaddy's thread ,on mysterious Gold Membership purchases. I back out of the thread. Below his,are the Blue Forum threads. These obviously don't show up, to non gold memberships. So Thank You,whoever pulled the trigger on this. Thank you ,FABO members.(and the mysterious one!!!!!

I too was the receipient of a wonderful gift of a gold membership, which just solidifies my notion that the people here and on our sister threads are some of the best and kindest hearts our crazy mixed up world has to offer! If only we could get them in the White House, this country could be a much better place!! No political rhetoric offered, just sayin!!!....

I too was the receipient of a wonderful gift of a gold membership, which just solidifies my notion that the people here and on our sister threads are some of the best and kindest hearts our crazy mixed up world has to offer! If only we could get them in the White House, this country could be a much better place!! No political rhetoric offered, just sayin!!!....
:cheers: I would totaly agree with your statement...REAL people. People who know what its like too just get buy, not have all they need and more. We could use it that here in Canada as well.

-
Back