A few engines and transmissions for sale and some fun stuff. Petty car, Not mine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to Terry and they are planning the car crushers to show up soon. (how soon I don't know) We talked about posting photos and maybe a video of the cars and trucks left in the yard. I hope that get's done. A drone video would be the coolest thing. If (if) I can get over there in the next couple weeks I will drive through the lot and snap some pics. It would be sad to see these cars and trucks get crushed. Check out information on the Facebook site. Philip Lagerquist Estate Liquidation
@lkopaska

Last edited:
Wow he had so much stuff....looks like on the FB page they have been at this for a few years? Would have been cool to see it when they first started liquidating....was this info shared awhile back and just missed it? Crazy collection of stuff, hope it gets saved

He was
Wow he had so much stuff....looks like on the FB page they have been at this for a few years? Would have been cool to see it when they first started liquidating....was this info shared awhile back and just missed it? Crazy collection of stuff, hope it gets saved
He had a whole house full of Richard Petty stuff. Tons of kit car s and parts and Sweptsides too in addition to a lot of Mopar cars and trucks. He has a Arrow I would love to have but no place for it.

Guys, I feel I need to update this a bit. Life has a funny way of throwing you for a loop at the most inopportune times. Last sunday night, I was rushed to the ER for a possible heart attack, blood pressure skyrocketed, I knew something was wrong when everything started feeling tight in my chest, arm going numb, and feeling in and out of consciousness. Got treated, no permanent damage, but know I have contracted covid. Probably at the ER. That being said, this particular kit car needs preserved, and shown to the public, it needs the right person to do that, and with my machine shop and engine building bussiness, and health concerns, I dont want to be the guy to just hide it in the corner. It was a lifelong dream to own one, but my bussiness, my family, and my health are more important at this juncture in life. Not looking for sympathy or anything like that, just wanted to update the thread.

:eek: Dang, dude! Get well soon. Did you have an actual heart attack, or get there soon enough to prevent it? All that considered, you're doing the right thing even if it makes you miss out on the kit car.

Hoping for all the best for you, get well!
Guys, I feel I need to update this a bit. Life has a funny way of throwing you for a loop at the most inopportune times. Last sunday night, I was rushed to the ER for a possible heart attack, blood pressure skyrocketed, I knew something was wrong when everything started feeling tight in my chest, arm going numb, and feeling in and out of consciousness. Got treated, no permanent damage, but know I have contracted covid. Probably at the ER. That being said, this particular kit car needs preserved, and shown to the public, it needs the right person to do that, and with my machine shop and engine building bussiness, and health concerns, I dont want to be the guy to just hide it in the corner. It was a lifelong dream to own one, but my bussiness, my family, and my health are more important at this juncture in life. Not looking for sympathy or anything like that, just wanted to update the thread.

Sorry to hear. Hope's and prayers for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back