A few more moose pics

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got a bunch more pics off the trail camera. Here are a few of the better ones.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-SUNP0038.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 184
  • mini-SUNP0045.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 197
  • mini-SUNP0041.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 194
  • mini-SUNP0538.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 203
  • mini-SUNP0992.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 183
  • mini-SUNP0994.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 190
I hunt from a stand. The one I will be in this year is about 100 yards to the right of where these pics were taken.

Jack

Excellent pics except that one... but I love moose they also taste good ;) Haha but if you head to the woods for them good luck!

the second from last one is like he knows you are there and is mooning you...

Cool! That one pic reminds me of a funny quote from the movie Grunpier Old Men, "I'd rather kiss a dead mooses butt!"

Loved the wolf pics you posted a few years back.

Curious.....do you eat the moose?

I'm looking forward to white tail season....got me a new toy to play with, a 1957 Remington game master pump action with a Lyman all American 9x40 power scope for when I hunt the edge of fields.
My woods rifle is my model 94 ae win 30-30, but during archery it's crossbow time with my wonderful Canadian made Excalibur....I can split bolts consistently with that puppy.....gawd do I love that crossbow.

Loved the wolf pics you posted a few years back.

Curious.....do you eat the moose?

I'm looking forward to white tail season....got me a new toy to play with, a 1957 Remington game master pump action with a Lyman all American 9x40 power scope for when I hunt the edge of fields.
My woods rifle is my model 94 ae win 30-30, but during archery it's crossbow time with my wonderful Canadian made Excalibur....I can split bolts consistently with that puppy.....gawd do I love that crossbow.

I sure do eat it. For the last 25 years I have only bought beef one year. I was not involved in a moose hunt that year. Moose is a much better cut of meat than whitetail which I also like.
My weapon of choice is a Remington 7400 in .270 with 140 or 150 gr. boattails. I have a Nikon Monarch 3x9x42 sitting on top. For a semi it is very accurate.
They just made it legal to hunt with a crossbow here a couple of years ago. I have thought about trying it but for now the money goes into the car fund.

Jack

-
Back