a few yuks

-

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Happy Monday!

We are 31 trillion in debt. People have no idea how much bigger a billion is than a million. 1 million seconds is 11 days. A billion seconds is 31.5 years, lets not even talk about a trillion.

Never make snow angels in a dog park.

It’s so strange to think that before Facebook all the nonsense stayed in people's heads.

How come drag racing means a whole different thing today than it did in 1970?

I see the problem here, I’m speaking in English and many are listening in dumbass.

One night a Viking named Rudolph the Red looked out the window and told his wife it was going to rain. She asked him how he knew and he said “Because Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear”

Now I know why the rooster wakes up screaming in the morning.

When asking me to accept your advice because you are an athlete, remember if I needed advice from someone who chases balls, I would ask my dog.

Isn’t it ironic that the generation that used to make prank phone calls is now terrorized by robo calls all day?

A police officer asked me where I was between 5 and 6. He seemed annoyed when I said Kindergarten

Phil Collins records music in his stu…stu…studio.

No, I can’t do Snapchat, Facebook,Tiktok or twerk, But I can read and write in cursive, do math without a calculator, drive a stick, and tell time on a clock with hands.

I've been thinking about you...Owl night long.

When they start getting the 5-day forecast right then maybe I'll listen to their climate change theories.

When asking me to accept your advice because you are an athlete, remember if I needed advice from someone who chases balls, I would ask my dog.

Isn’t it ironic that the generation that used to make prank phone calls is now terrorized by robo calls all day?

A police officer asked me where I was between 5 and 6. He seemed annoyed when I said Kindergarten

Phil Collins records music in his stu…stu…studio.

No, I can’t do Snapchat, Facebook,Tiktok or twerk, But I can read and write in cursive, do math without a calculator, drive a stick, and tell time on a clock with hands.

I've been thinking about you...Owl night long.

When they start getting the 5-day forecast right then maybe I'll listen to their climate change theories.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^first one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-
Back