A first time for me...

-

73smallblock

Reaction score
And probably the only time it will ever happen for me. First round of eliminations .0000 reaction time. Took 8 mph out of it because I was so far out. Car seemed like it was on a pass that round even though the 60' was slow.

PXL_20230617_193527037.jpg

One of many to come over your years of racing hopefully. Although most of them will come during time trials. Not a winning pass like that.

I heard the .0000 R/T get announced but was in my trailer and didn’t see who laid it down.

That’s awesome, very hard to do. Happy to see it was a local guy on FABO. Keep it up!

Question, on previous version of accutime, when getting a .0000 reaction time, the tree would just hold the yellow light, no red, no green. It was a dead giveaway of your reaction time.

I heard the .0000 R/T get announced but was in my trailer and didn’t see who laid it down.

That’s awesome, very hard to do. Happy to see it was a local guy on FABO. Keep it up!
Thanks. Unfortunately that was my last time out for a while. Bought a new house and have to get it ready to move in, then move and sell our current house.

Question, on previous version of accutime, when getting a .0000 reaction time, the tree would just hold the yellow light, no red, no green. It was a dead giveaway of your reaction time.
I couldn't answer if it still does that or not. I don't think it does with tru start.

Thanks. Unfortunately that was my last time out for a while. Bought a new house and have to get it ready to move in, then move and sell our current house.

I hope it has a nice garage. While house hunting back in 1983 I told my then girlfriend the area I wanted to live in and told her a minimum of a two car garage. Damn if I didn’t see a sign while out looking at a couple houses and followed them to a house built on hilly property with a one car garage. Yep I fell in love and I’m still there. Took till 1991 to build a 36-28 shop. Still love it and the area but I do cuss myself out once in awhile.

I hope it has a nice garage. While house hunting back in 1983 I told my then girlfriend the area I wanted to live in and told her a minimum of a two car garage. Damn if I didn’t see a sign while out looking at a couple houses and followed them to a house built on hilly property with a one car garage. Yep I fell in love and I’m still there. Took till 1991 to build a 36-28 shop. Still love it and the area but I do cuss myself out once in awhile.
Unfortunately the only garage is under the house, but is has 1.6 acres to build a garage on.

Unfortunately the only garage is under the house, but is has 1.6 acres to build a garage on.

Sounds like my situation. Single car 31 foot deep house garage and 2 acres. Dad and I upped the electrical service to a 200 amp and sent 100 amp 100 feet to my shop when I had it built. Farm behind my house and another farm up most of the side. Good luck with your move.

Sounds like my situation. Single car 31 foot deep house garage and 2 acres. Dad and I upped the electrical service to a 200 amp and sent 100 amp 100 feet to my shop when I had it built. Farm behind my house and another farm up most of the side. Good luck with your move.
Thanks John. I don't think you can run power from you house to a detached garage anymore. They want it's own service and charge you commercial rate for the power to it.

Thanks John. I don't think you can run power from you house to a detached garage anymore. They want it's own service and charge you commercial rate for the power to it.

Ya I’m very fortunate out here. Five miles down the road I wouldn’t be allowed to change my own water heater.

Is that Duquesne Light or West Penn, the latter always gave You a max of 2 entrances with residential service, as long as there's no 3-phase involved etc.

I ran gas, electric, telephone, and water underground. If I did it today I would have cable and internet. Lol

Yes, and actually had an odd number of cars.
Nice!!! Mopar Nite in the early '90's, My buddy Mike cut a perfect lite in his '67 GT 340 4spd., then My buddy Denny cut one in His '73 360 Duster, & later I cut a .002 in the Killer6.....good nite for Us at the tree!!

Nice!!! Mopar Nite in the early '90's, My buddy Mike cut a perfect lite in his '67 GT 340 4spd., then My buddy Denny cut one in His '73 360 Duster, & later I cut a .002 in the Killer6.....good nite for Us at the tree!!
At the time, the timing system was based on the ".500 interval" system, so the tickets read .500, .500, & .502 & not sure when Keystone-PRP-Keystone made changes. Haven't been there in almost 20 years...

-
Back