[WANTED] a good used 75 dart trunk lid

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between a '70 and 74 dodge dart trunk lid? I know the bumper and stuff is different, wasn't sure if the trunk was too or not.

What's the difference between a '70 and 74 dodge dart trunk lid? I know the bumper and stuff is different, wasn't sure if the trunk was too or not.
USUALLY a 70-71 has the mounting holes for a spoiler (go wing) later ones do not , noit sure if theres any other differences

You're right, my '70 does have those holes in the bracing underneath, I have it and a '72. If one will work for you we're not terribly far from each other, I'll make you a good deal on it.

You're right, my '70 does have those holes in the bracing underneath, I have it and a '72. If one will work for you we're not terribly far from each other, I'll make you a good deal on it.
I believe all 70-76 Darts and 74 -76 Valiant deck lids are the same dimensions and will fit all of those cars.
The main difference is the 74-76 use a different lock cylinder, it has a big nut to secure it. You have to use the
lock cylinder for the deck lid style you have. For outside appearance, the lock cylinders they basically the same.

I believe all 70-76 Darts and 74 -76 Valiant deck lids are the same dimensions and will fit all of those cars.
The main difference is the 74-76 use a different lock cylinder, it has a big nut to secure it. You have to use the
lock cylinder for the deck lid style you have. For outside appearance, the lock cylinders they basically the same.
yep almost forgot about that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back