A..hole neighbors

-
Over at my Mom's house her driveway runs right beside the neigbors driveway. My folks and the old neigbors never had a problem because they repected the other person's property. Enter the new non english speaking neighbors. they use her's as if it is theirs. Even parking in it blocking her driveway. One night it was pouring rain and they had the driveway blocked and she sat out in her car honking for 15 minutes before they came out to move it. I told her next time to call the cops and have the vehicle towed. I even had the local cops down to explain it to them. NO RESPECT at ALL

When i moved into my place there was a trucking mob who had taken to parking their trucks up the side street and blocking off my rear access.
I got the sh!ts one day and told them "If you don't move it,I will!!!"
I guess they didn't like the looks of several 30 tonne excavators,dozers,front end loaders,etc in my yard because they never parked there again.

1st let me say "no offense meant" to all our yankee bros, this this guy is why you guys get a bad wrap

he retired GM or something from up north. moves down here to enjoy all the southern hospitility etc. then brings attitude with him. just one example of the ass___e.

1st let me say i live in Tn. 2nd. in a little subdivision where the smalles yard is 1.3 acres. the 12 acre lake in the middle and trees, deers, turkeys etc. everwhere. seen more game in my yard next to the tree lines creek than all my hunting trips combined... you get the picture.

this old fart walk up to the wife carrying her yorkie and said.
you dogs walked on my pattio. ill shoot them if they come back...etc.

i have a 50 lb border collie/lab mix. everyone else has dogs also here and the entire street lets them roam around. we live out in the county with no restrictions etc.

well the wife freeked so i had to build a 2000.00 fence to keep my border colie in.

i caught the bastard out and ask him to repeat his comment. he backed way up of course, i ask him a few queston. did they leave muddy footprints? did they tear up anything? did they scare anyone? have they been there more than once? and then after getting the answere "no". i ask him this.
i have 1 dog in the yard, the other yorkie has never see the dirt. the fact that the 4 lb yorkie excaped and let her self back in was amazing. the border collie is the kindest whimp in the area. so i said. how do you know my 1 dog walked on your pattio? the answer was, cause you don't have him fenced in. (now i know what you may be thinking, bad dogs etc no one has the right to run etc, but there are at least 8 dogs on the street and all run and are wimps) so i told him the above about the yorkie and he agreed he was wrong. i then told him that the border is the smartest dog in the world AND HE DON'T LIKE THE SMELL OF **** OR ASSHOLES, SO HE WOULD NEVER COME OVER TO HIS HOUSE again if he had the first time, and by the way, what ever happens to my dog will happen to you, weather or not it comes from you, i will think it did. im 6ft5" 285 and pointed my large finger and hand at him when i said it about 3 ft away. i think he got the idea. ps later he appoligized to the wife(somewhat) yep, right after 2 k on the fence. yankee dog.

No issues with the neighbors here. Most don't speak english and they never call the cops on me for loud vehicles. We'll wave at each other when were working on the yards in the summer and exchange beers sometimes, but the conversations don't last long as my spanish is about as bad as thier english. I've had someone try to rip off my Jeep but it wasn't a neighbor and we do look out after each others property. One called with the plate number of some dickhead who totalled my 4Runner. Works out pretty well really.

Well, his wife and daughter are returning to the other side of the state today. So much for the relative peace and quiet. Don't get me wrong, he is a hell of a decent guy. Everytime he goes to town he calls to see if we need anything, he hooked me up with the handyman and the drywaller that are going to finish my house. And he is going to take care if the electrical mess that was created in my house.......but, aint there always a but?, I feel like I was dragged around by a bus today. Am pretty irritated, just checked the messages and here it is at 10a.m. and he called twice already. And he wonders why we unplug the phone. When you talk to him he will often change the topic mid sentence, I have known his for 6 months or so now and to date I can't recall ever having a complete conversation with him. Bring on the pain killers and xanax......

1st let me say "no offense meant" to all our yankee bros, this this guy is why you guys get a bad wrap

he retired GM or something from up north. moves down here to enjoy all the southern hospitility etc. then brings attitude with him. just one example of the ass___e.

1st let me say i live in Tn. 2nd. in a little subdivision where the smalles yard is 1.3 acres. the 12 acre lake in the middle and trees, deers, turkeys etc. everwhere. seen more game in my yard next to the tree lines creek than all my hunting trips combined... you get the picture.

this old fart walk up to the wife carrying her yorkie and said.
you dogs walked on my pattio. ill shoot them if they come back...etc.

i have a 50 lb border collie/lab mix. everyone else has dogs also here and the entire street lets them roam around. we live out in the county with no restrictions etc.

well the wife freeked so i had to build a 2000.00 fence to keep my border colie in.

i caught the bastard out and ask him to repeat his comment. he backed way up of course, i ask him a few queston. did they leave muddy footprints? did they tear up anything? did they scare anyone? have they been there more than once? and then after getting the answere "no". i ask him this.
i have 1 dog in the yard, the other yorkie has never see the dirt. the fact that the 4 lb yorkie excaped and let her self back in was amazing. the border collie is the kindest whimp in the area. so i said. how do you know my 1 dog walked on your pattio? the answer was, cause you don't have him fenced in. (now i know what you may be thinking, bad dogs etc no one has the right to run etc, but there are at least 8 dogs on the street and all run and are wimps) so i told him the above about the yorkie and he agreed he was wrong. i then told him that the border is the smartest dog in the world AND HE DON'T LIKE THE SMELL OF **** OR ASSHOLES, SO HE WOULD NEVER COME OVER TO HIS HOUSE again if he had the first time, and by the way, what ever happens to my dog will happen to you, weather or not it comes from you, i will think it did. im 6ft5" 285 and pointed my large finger and hand at him when i said it about 3 ft away. i think he got the idea. ps later he appoligized to the wife(somewhat) yep, right after 2 k on the fence. yankee dog.

Where are you from?

im from where you could hear>>>

i drove my car through some tar on the road, had a flat tar and used a tar arn to fix it, y'all. ha ha

KY and TN people left other people alone there, and expected the same. just the right way.

He doesnt understand you Doug. 99% of people without disabilties dont get it. I've proven that.

Justin, I am a bit foggy this morning, was this meant for me or the poster you quoted? If it was me, 27 years in NJ floowed by 15 years in AZ.....

I remember you telling me NJ, home of the misfits/samhain, some of my favorite bands.
right on.

I was asking mikess68, the one flappin his butt cheeks with the yankee crap.
he thinks all assholes come from one part of the country, let alone 1 country??, so I'm asking what cuntry/part of... to be insulting the board with this regional discrimination garbage.

I like the way you spelled cuntry,lol...Yep he's slamming yankies. Us Canadians will be next,probably because of that underground railroad thing we did to help free some innocent folks..

Hey Doug, some peoples sense of humor just doesnt jive with each others. He may think he is being funny but he doesnt realize what a frickin pain in the *** he is. Call him at about 4 am with a little sing song of your own. Nothing like having good neighbours, but there is nothing worse than idiot neighbours!! Good luck and whatever you decide, be discreet bout it.

Can anybody point me to where I can find one of those little co2 powered horns, you know like the ones people bring to ball games or whatever? Think I have seen them at Walmart, but I want the LOUDEST one I can find.......he called the other day and I just put the phone on the counter and walked away.....

I remember you telling me NJ, home of the misfits/samhain, some of my favorite bands.
right on.

I was asking mikess68, the one flappin his butt cheeks with the yankee crap.
he thinks all assholes come from one part of the country, let alone 1 country??, so I'm asking what cuntry/part of... to be insulting the board with this regional discrimination garbage.
I quess this is proof that there is assholes in TN? I think my neighbor was born and raised in Kentucky, for what that is worth....

Not a neighbor but an ol friend :toothy10:, retired, and diabetic lives in a retirement housing and calls me daily wanting to know what I am doing all the time, I do invite him over for a game of domino's or a game of pool so he can get out, courses bad, talks bad about everything and most people, I have known him over 30 years
he has no friends and I wish he did so he would leave me alone :toothy10:
I look at it like therapy 8) If I can put up with him for a couple hours I can put up with anyone. and he wakes me up in the mornings with a hello and silly talk and I just hang up on him... Then a call back laughing saying did I wake you up :angry7:
Yea he can make my days go negative real fast and I just forget about it till the next day, The things we do to make people happy, This may be the year I just tell him I need a change in my life and his toilet mouth and negative out look don't need to be in my life
But some times I think it is a test from god for me to be a friend to the old fart.
I'm in the same boat as you it sounds like. We're just too damn nice for our own good! :toothy10:

My neighbor is not rude but she is a loon..........her 5 dogs, small yapping dogs drive me up the wall but worse yet is when she walks them...... in a baby carriage!

I consider myself lucky. I have fantastic neighbors. They don't mind the noise around our house, and they both bring their own beer.
We are all very helpfull in our little community, but we all know when to back off.

I may be way off-base here, but I bet the old man is lonely and misses being around people and contributing to his neighborhood, and he likes you. Even though he is very annoying, you will miss him when he's not around anymore. My grandpa used to get on my nerves but I regret feeling that way, now that he's gone. Maybe your neighbor has mental problems too. I guess I wonder if someday I will be that annoying, lonely old guy lol.

The old man is married isn't he? But still what goldfish said is what I'm thinking. He doesn't "mean" to bother you.

You could always take one of your big pistols, stick in front of your pants where he can see it, and then get that Clint Eastwood eye twitch going......... I bet you want hear or see him for awhile.

There is a young couple next door to me. I like them but.........
They are noisy. They fight, they bang, whatever. If there is a noise that can be made, they make it. They stay up all night on weekends partying with friends who show up in imports with fart pipes. They have 3 yipping dogs that I hate, and did I mention they fight. This morning at 5 am they are fighting, screaming at each other and he's out side kicking the door. She's inside screaming at him and of course the dogs are carrying on. He decides to leave and fires up his truck with the fart pipe, she come out screaming and now I gotta listen to them, the dogs and now the fart pipe.
I went to Walmart today and bought an air horn. They got to work Monday morning and I don't, guess what I'll be doing at 3 am Monday.

F THAT!!!

I couldn't stand that bro! I'm grateful I live in my own house out in the country... I love my neighbors. We get along just fine.

Ok I have lived in SC all my life. I look like a southern gentleman and damn sure talk like one. On taking up for the guy from Tennessee we do have a few Northerners that come down here to the South and want to start running it. They find out however that we don't take kind to that of behavior and they tone down. There has been a few instances that happened to my dad (God bless his soul) involving Northerners. One was my dad and his friend was adding a deck to his house. They had a radio playing country music, sawing, nailing etc... This "Yankee" comes walking across his yard, walks across my dads friends yard and says "You need to turn down your radio because I can't hear mine!" My dad told him "You best get back on your property before someone gets hurt!" The fellow went zipping back over to his house.

But

Whether you live up North, out West, in Canada...etc... How would you feel if a Southern talking redneck dude like myself came up to you on your property and said "Yall need to turn down your music box causen I can't hear mine!"

I mean first of all that's not the way you talk to people whether a northerner or southerner. It's the attitude that gets one in trouble. Down here we don't give a crap if you play your radio but if it is shaking the frickin windows in the house that's different. Do you understand where I'm going with this?

My best friend growing up was from Ohio, I have at least 6 good friends that are Yankees. I mean I have more yankee friends than I do southern (rednecks)friends. But they're not the type that wants to run the show down here either.

My neighbor is not rude but she is a loon..........her 5 dogs, small yapping dogs drive me up the wall but worse yet is when she walks them...... in a baby carriage!
Mark, any chance of you getting a picture of this??? :toothy10::toothy10:

He is not old, he is only 52, and he is disabled, has had 14 surgeries on his back. And while he is married, at least for now, she lives on the other side of the state with there daughter. I know he does not "mean" to bother me, but if we were neighbors and you knew I had several mental issues and I asked you, politely, not to call for a few days, I would expect you to not call me.
You owe me a keyboard, when I got down to the pistol/eye twitch I spewed a mouthful of coffee on my keyboard:angry7::angry7:
And if anybody, I don't give a rats *** where you are from told me I had to turn down my music cause you could not hear yours.....well....let me think of the the ways I would do things to annoy you....
I need to send you a pm, I need to ask you something being that I am thinking about it......
The old man is married isn't he? But still what goldfish said is what I'm thinking. He doesn't "mean" to bother you.

You could always take one of your big pistols, stick in front of your pants where he can see it, and then get that Clint Eastwood eye twitch going......... I bet you want hear or see him for awhile.

Whether you live up North, out West, in Canada...etc... How would you feel if a Southern talking redneck dude like myself came up to you on your property and said "Yall need to turn down your music box causen I can't hear mine!"

-
Back