A kind word about 340 plot!

-

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
I got the '72 Demon from 340 plot. He delivered as promised and is a great guy to deal with. I reccomend highly!!

yeah joe is a nice guy ive dealt with him in the past and was pleased i was wanting to get that demon from joe but couldnt come up with the funds glad to see it went to a new home.

thanks mike, you, as i like to be, are a man of your word. as i would hate to amde that trip to deliver the car, with not a dollar as a deposit, and get there to find out it was a low-baller after i took the trip!.
great to work with you, and glad to have been able to help you out, and as moparfan68 can tell you, i would rather lose a few bucks, to see a car get saved. he also got a deal on a 70 dart 340, and hope one day soon both you guys get them done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Joe is a stand up guy. Anybody says different suffers from jealousy. lol

thanks mike, you, as i like to be, are a man of your word. as i would hate to amde that trip to deliver the car, with not a dollar as a deposit, and get there to find out it was a low-baller after i took the trip!.
great to work with you, and glad to have been able to help you out, and as moparfan68 can tell you, i would rather lose a few bucks, to see a car get saved. he also got a deal on a 70 dart 340, and hope one day soon both you guys get them done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

I been wanting a 340 car forever. I'd like to put it back to original with a real thumper under the hood. I can't decide if I should buy a 340 or just use a 360 that I already have. To many projects and not enough money. I have Mopar disease for sure...

On another hand, 340's are still to much $$-- more often than not.

-
Back