A little help needed..

-

P Craft

C&S RACING
Reaction score
Guys i'm searching for a duster, drag racer perferred. running mid to low 11s. don't want to pay over my budget of 12k. Ready to run and all work done. Caged and mini of full tub required. If no tub, well put together. Motor needs to be a very well built 318, 340,360, no monsters. The reason is, low maintenance. So guys if anyboby has info on my requesss, or has such vehicle, please leave, pics, amount, info,and location. Thanks for the help. I'm in columbus,ohio. Would like to start racing this year.:salut:

They are out there. A neighbor got a 383/272/Dana car. Dart Sport, narrowed, tubbed, ladder bars, turn key bracket car but needing paint for about $8K (traded a Harley). It's not a "well done" car, but it's not bad and with the dana it's ready for almost anything. It ran 11.10s last year. He's now updating with bigger motor, new trans, and much better wiring/fuel systems.

I have a finished car I'll take 11 k for it located in so cal...runs 11 s turn key..it's the car in my avatar I can post more if u are interested

Guys of this coolest ad. I've discussed the threads that so far I've recieved with my family, and the vehicle in need has to be a 70 thru 76 duster body make. A 340 or 360 motor,running low or flat 11's, full or mini tub, 6pts or more cage. Paint and body needs to be done. A complete car. In the 12k range, now I know that maybe hard to find, but as a little boy I love that style body, that's why I want one. Can the Guys of the collest ad still help? And for the threads I've recieved, Much thankz guys. ARMY Retired.

-
Back