A little more on the Hellcat...

-
It has 6.4 liters with a 2.4 blower verus the GT500 5.8 liter with a 2.3 blower...yet it's still probably going to make less power knowing Chrysler. Will be interesting to see what happens though!!

It has 6.4 liters with a 2.4 blower verus the GT500 5.8 liter with a 2.3 blower...yet it's still probably going to make less power knowing Chrysler. Will be interesting to see what happens though!!
:wack: ain`t gonna have more power than the old 426 race hemi!!!!!

It has 6.4 liters with a 2.4 blower verus the GT500 5.8 liter with a 2.3 blower...yet it's still probably going to make less power knowing Chrysler. Will be interesting to see what happens though! Nice to see a post from somebody that has a 2014 Gt. be cool if you could test drive a hell cat and give your feedback.

They already chassis dynoed it at over 680hp at the wheels which superceeds the 707hp rating they gave it.

I would love to see ford bring out a car with comparable numbers and see a race at the Nhra nationals between the two this summer in Indy. Maybe have a couple stick shift sportsman racers drive them!

The only thing that kills the hellcat is traction! With all that torque it's a bit sketchy. I myself am digging the new charger hellcat. I think the new body style kicks *** and top speed of 202 mph! Holly ****, that will get the kids to school in a hurry......and a cloud of smoke. Lol

-
Back