A Little Over A Month Till Carlisle

-

flmopars

Banned
Reaction score
We at G&D Musclecarparts and many others as sellers would like to have some kind of idea as to what you as buyers would like to see us bring to sell. We as sellers are going to make an adventerous trip to the show even though the economy isnt so good and we would like some imput.
Feel free to put your thought on the forum or e-mail me directly.
thanks for all your ideas.

Amanda(G&D Musclecarparts)

G&D musclecarparts sells dodge/plymouth Mopar parts 64-74

grilles
lug nuts
axles
wheels
trim
fenders
engines
air cleaners

you name it we might have it

Although we cross over into other bodystyles, since you are asking on the FABO site, I would have to say anything A-body related. But since you are talking about Carlisle and you folks are a business, you should have your finger on the pulse of what is selling and what is not. These days, it's kind of a crap shoot. Good luck.

Well with the economy the way it is nobody is really buying anything but if people needed specific items they could list them here thats all. Thanks, Amanda

Amanda,

You are always polite with your posts......regardless of the responses.

Great Job and Good Luck with Carlisle. :cheers:

Tough economy in all biz right now.

Things that are light to transport like grille and trim parts might go well. Restorers will buy a good quality trim part to finish up a restoration. Have a good book of pictures of items that you leave behind. Good Luck.

Thanks alot. Do you have any suggestions as to what to try and sell?

There's still alot of interest in the Mopar hobby even with the economy the way it is. Be fair on your description and pricing and you'll be fine.

I hope that things turn out good at carlisle......Anyone needing any parts that don't want to have them shipped can pay for parts ahead of time and have them brought to the show.

We are going to be taking trim, lug nuts, emblems, bezels, etc. just to name a few things. Ask and we will let you know wether we have it or not.

Thanks, Amanda

I'll be looking for a 8 1/4 A-body rear end. I need everything; 3rd member, axels, etc..

With something around 3.23 gears

On a side note you might help yourself by building a web site and post all of the items you have for sale with pictures. Just my 2 cents.

G&D musclecarparts sells dodge/plymouth Mopar parts 64-74

grilles
lug nuts
axles
wheels
trim
fenders
engines
air cleaners

you name it we might have it
Grille trim for '70 Plymouth A body Valiant/Duster.. Top and bottom. Also correct chrome rocker moulding for '70 Plymouth A body 2 door.?????????
VALIANT fender emblems for '70????? If you have this stuff we will need to be sure to hook up.

No sorry dont have any of those parts but keep us in mind if you need any others. Thanks, Amanda

Time is running out to ask about parts you might need and to get free shipping to carlisle. You have until the 25th to confirm and send money to have it here in time before we leave to go to the show so don't miss out on FREE SHIPPING TO CARLISLE.

Thanks, Amanda

-
Back