A little something from work...

-

SassyGrass71

Reaction score
I work at the local body shop and the part of my job I like best is when we get to work on a classic. I thought this particular car was appropriate for the forum. This also happens to be the guy who got me interested in old Mopars and turned me on to the Duster my son and I are building. In addition to this car he also has a very nice 73, 340 'cuda clone, and a 70 Demon in the works.

This particular car was a three year project. In those three years he completely rebuilt the drivetrain and collected all the parts needed for the restoration. It is an all numbers matching 1973 Roadrunner, 400, 4spd, A/C, PS,PB,Suregrip, and correct colors inside and out. After my boss did the body and paint, I completly assembled the car including the interior kit and graphics. Its still my favorite to date.

Attachments

• Sams Car Pics 390.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 322
  • Sams Car Pics 392.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 339
  • Sams Car Pics 337.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 319
  • Sams Car Pics 336.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Sams Car Pics 338.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 328
  • Sams Car Pics 342.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 318
  • Sams Car Pics 349.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 320
  • Sams Car Pics 362.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 315
looks great......... i would paint the glove box! LOL

Yea, he has the stock one with fresh paint. He saw this on ebay and had to have it. lol

Thanks for all the comments guys. I know the 73-4 B-bodies are not that popular but this one keeps growing on me.

So far this is the only old Mopar to come through the shop while I have worked there. We have also done a couple '70 Mustang fastbacks, a '70 ElCamino, 74 Eldorado drop top, 84 Short wide chevy, 72 Suburban, 52 8N, and am currently doing the final assembly on a 63 Fairlane 500.

Now you know why I dont get to spend too much time on my own. :D

Nice car but all that work and no new carpet??????? looks stained in the pics????

Its new carpet. Did not do the final detail before pictures. Thats just some dust from my feet.

-
Back