A little tribute to pops

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Dad served in vietnam and was wounded while serving his country. He recieved a purple heart for his heroism. I thought it would be nice to add a purple heart to his glove box while we are in the process of assembling his demon. He LOVED IT! It felt really good to do that for him. My buddy is an amazing air brush artist and he made it look so real! The pictures really do it no justice at all. Well enjoy the pics, and thanks dad!

Attachments

• DSCN5163.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCN5167.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN5168.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 167
Oustanding....tell you Dad Thanks for his service....

It's not important weather the picture does the art work justice. YOU have done your dad justice.
PS: The painting must be totally off the wall cool, given what you can see in the picture.

Tell your dad thanks and thank you for honoring your dad.

Best thing I've heard today,infact quite awhile thanks to you for the thought and your dad for his service.
Moe
V/n 65/66

Thanks everyone. I showed dad the thread and he appreciates all of the thank you's.

Ok this is my first time seeing this thread. Tell your dad thanks from one Vet to another. If it wasn't for the sacrifices your father and so many Americans with him gave for our country we wouldn't have the things we have today. Because of YOUR father our way of life is the way it is. PLEASE tell him thank you from me as well.

Very nice to do for your Father, also tell him thanks for his serving his country from one vet to another.

-
Back