A Loss

-

Slantsick

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm guessing this is where I should post this.
This is Sue, the wife Matt may have mentioned on occasion. I am so sad to tell you that Slantsick passed away suddenly on January 28. He was the sweetest, most interesting person I have ever known, my heart and soul for almost 14 years, my best friend and best beloved. I miss him more than I can say. He loved Mopar and enjoyed your site.
Anyone wishing to reply or with questions should mail to my address : stress.knitter@gmail.com
Peace to all.

Very sorry to hear this. He will be missed here as well, sorry for your loss and I will keep you in my prayers. You are welcome to join us here on the site if it helps.

My condolensces, and sorry for your loss. It was a pleasure having Matt in the FABO family. As 66340sedan(Keith) said above, you are welcome to join in if you like.

So sorry to see this. Feel free to come chew the fat with us if you want to.

Very sorry to hear this our families prayers are sent up for you and your family.

God Bless

Sue,we are very saddened by this:cry: Please come and visit with us when your thinkin mopar.Prayers for you and your family:angel9::angel8::angel5::angel1::angel11:

Sue..........I see this day by day at times and its never easy........Life is way to short and you need to enjoy what it offers. Im very sad to hear of your news. Im new hear and from what i see he was a part of a great family here. I wish you all the very best and im sure..WE all appreciate you informing us what has happened. I can say as well for me and all If theres anything we can do Please ask away...........One of my favorite sayings a patient told me was this................Life isnt about every breathe you take......................Its about the moments in life that takes your breathe away!.............Im sure you did that for him and as well as his Mopars.................God Bless...............Edd...AKA Nite Moves

My Condolences Sue and I will send prayers to you and all the family and friends he must have had.

We are also keeping you and your family in our prayers. I hope you know that Matt was part of this big family here too, and he will be missed by a lot of people. May God bless you and offer your heart peace during this time!! Geof and Nella

So sad to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Rest in peace Matt.

I offer my condolences on your loss...

Very sorry to hear this..

--

Awwww Sue <<< big hug >>> ... we're here for you if you need to talk. My deepest condolences on your loss. Slant will be deeply missed by all.

-
Back