A$$ monkey in dodge commercial

-
I call them a** funky..... LOL

Yeah ...at least his goofy shop lead idiot wasn't on there.

what I saw today was not what I call a mark of professional automobile customizer or resto expert. they cut the springs on a galaxy. I thought they broke down and faulted quicker cause you compromise the metal by cutting it that is wy the cheap **stards should use lowering spring. lower and maintain stock ride.

so why would dodge use this ID10T on their commercial?? i'd prefer the 2 burners in the duster, that thang got a Hemi ?

Matt

( its not bad. Its only $100 )

As much as he admits he doesn't like MOPARS, I was surprised to see Dodge using him in the ad.

what I saw today was not what I call a mark of professional automobile customizer or resto expert. they cut the springs on a galaxy. I thought they broke down and faulted quicker cause you compromise the metal by cutting it that is wy the cheap **stards should use lowering spring. lower and maintain stock ride.

Well, nothing like holding yourself to the highest of professional standards. #-o

You know he's always messing with his hair, primping and smoothing it back all the time on the show and in the commercial its all flat and greasy.....LOL I bet he hated that when he saw it. :D

An awful lot of people obviously like him. But in the end it's just a show!
Right up there with Duck Dynasty. It's like the Dukes of Hazard jumped over 15 cars and you saw the cowl buckle when the thing hit the ground. But the next shot their swerving on down the road.Sooner or later *** Monkey's gonna run outta road too.
I do wish I had his shop.

I just wish Dodge would have had someone who loved Mopar and the hobby represent them. Not this money loving idiot. They should have sought out Mark Worman from Graveyard Cars at least he has the knowledge and love of Mopars.

what about Tommy Christmas?. He would have done that stinkin commercial, any stinkin day of the week. I cant watch any of these shows.

I just wish Dodge would have had someone who loved Mopar and the hobby represent them. Not this money loving idiot. They should have sought out Mark Worman from Graveyard Cars at least he has the knowledge and love of Mopars.

Bill Goldberg is big into Mopars and a like able guy:glasses7:

That show is popular with younger folks. 20-35 I know quite a few of them & they love it & the Street wariors show too. Goldberg or Chuck Colombo would have been my choice over Richard Rawlings. He doesn't like Dodges. So why should Dodge fans like him. I dont.

-
Back