A Mopar movie on Svengoolie tonite

-

bruceo2011

Still waiting for Y2K
Reaction score
The 1971 movie Duel with Dennis Weaver driving the snot out of a 4 door Valiant as his is chased by a crazy fuel tanker truck. The Valiant holds it own. It's on MeTV in the Mpls/St.Paul cable network.

The 1971 movie Duel with Dennis Weaver driving the snot out of a 4 door Valiant as his is chased by a crazy fuel tanker truck. The Valiant holds it own. It's on MeTV in the Mpls/St.Paul cable network.
Love Swengooli and the movie..I will be watching!

Count me in, love that movie!
60023037.jpg

Not sure if the commercials are same where you're watching, but one insurance or lawyer commercial towards the end was talking about, "if you ever get hit by a big truck ..."

The writer of "Duel" also wrote some of my favorite Twilight Zones.

Lots of threads on "Duel" Shot in Acton, CA. POS truck they got couldn't do more than 40mph! lots of editing anomalies...if you can catch odometer during some scenes...back and forth. I think its a fan favorite for finding little points of interest. would make a great "pop up video" showing with the director adding little quote bubbles to different scenes, like a "Directors cut".

We have been watching the series on Netflix called "Once upon a time" and it seems to have a bunch of older Mopars in it.

-
Back