A MOUNTAIN OR A MOLE HILL...........

-

CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Geez, these things are taking over :rofl:

IMG_0798.JPG

Yea! I got the same thing - except my dog believes she can dig them up. Which makes it worse.

We have moles AND armadillos here. The moles stay around but the armasillos come and go at least.

They've been destroying my nice yard too. I've been battling them back with these. I bought a few sets before inflation damn near doubled the price of them. They do the trick but you really need to lay out more than one or two to ensure you catch them.

Amazon product ASIN B0CMQHCSG2

DA DA DA Dat Propane... :thumbsup: Or if you don't have nerves of steel, diesel fuel.. it's amazing where flames will come up....
chipmunks 004.JPG

chipmunks 005.JPG

They've been destroying my nice yard too. I've been battling them back with these. I bought a few sets before inflation damn near doubled the price of them. They do the trick but you really need to lay out more than one or two to ensure you catch them.

Amazon product ASIN B0CMQHCSG2
My lovely missus would use one of those traps on me if I tried to kill any of our creatures. I just keep raking. :)

My wife would have a pile of loaded mags empty if her yard looked like that. She is currently in a battle with squirrels

IMG_8047.jpg

20231112_122613.jpg

-
Back