A new member to my family

-
I cant believe I missed this thread! I am huge fan of dobies. I so want another puppy now!
Here is mine, Mack about 2.5yrs hes also a monster 27 at the shoulders@110lbs this is him at a little over a year@80lbs

mack.jpg

I cant believe I missed this thread! I am huge fan of dobies. I so want another puppy now!
Here is mine, Mack about 2.5yrs hes also a monster 27 at the shoulders@110lbs this is him at a little over a year@80lbs

mack.jpg

Awesome Dog

It took me a long while before I could get another Doby my first one Shadow was my bud when he died at only 4 I was devastated.

LOL! Duh on my part :blackeye: . Great looking Dobe! Will this be Bat Dog II ?? :batman: I swear if my neighbors let their female dobe loose to get hit by a car again, I'm going to snag her when I leave here. They got a bigger male and have stopped taking care of her because she's not "Mean Enough"..... A$$holes.......

Seriously.... No collar or tags, let her free to roam in inner city Denver, I saw her almost get hit 3 times while I've been at home tonight..... AAARRGGGHHHH!

Get him!! I freakn HATE bad dog owners. Especially with dobie's because they have to be part of the family and dont do well being ignored.

mack.jpg

The "Big Mack Attack!" Another cool *** dobe. :) I wonder what a dobe/rott mix might be like? Merlin always liked this dobe next door..... JK! He's fixed.... but that may be a thought....

The "Big Mack Attack!" Another cool *** dobe. :) I wonder what a dobe/rott mix might be like? Merlin always liked this dobe next door..... JK! He's fixed.... but that may be a thought....

Like this :) Meet Maddy 4 yr old dobie rot mix

maddy.jpg

Get him!! I freakn HATE bad dog owners. Especially with dobie's because they have to be part of the family and dont do well being ignored.

Roger that! Just like Rotts, they got to be right there... They got the big male and was enticing him to go after my Merlin on the other side of the fence in Spanish...... Not cool. I said in english "Control your dog, I control mine". They didn't stop. Merlin broke out 2 pickets, I commanded him back and that was that. I replaced the pickets and reminded them that they need they're own fence and that they need collars and tags in the city.

No response in any langauge.....

Roger that! Just like Rotts, they got to be right there... They got the big male and was enticing him to go after my Merlin on the other side of the fence in Spanish...... Not cool. I said in english "Control your dog, I control mine". They didn't stop. Merlin broke out 2 pickets, I commanded him back and that was that. I replaced the pickets and reminded them that they need they're own fence and that they need collars and tags in the city.

No response in any langauge.....

Well Macks a rescue, nab him for me and ill rescue another one :)

LOL! Duh on my part :blackeye: . Great looking Dobe! Will this be Bat Dog II ?? :batman: I swear if my neighbors let their female dobe loose to get hit by a car again, I'm going to snag her when I leave here. They got a bigger male and have stopped taking care of her because she's not "Mean Enough"..... A$$holes.......

Seriously.... No collar or tags, let her free to roam in inner city Denver, I saw her almost get hit 3 times while I've been at home tonight..... AAARRGGGHHHH!

When I was about 11 or 12 are drunk neighbor had a beautiful Doby and ask my Dad to take him in as he was moving. My Dad hated Dobys so he said no way and we had a old dog already, guy said well I'm just going to chain him to a tree and leave him:angry7: And that's what the bastard did, the poor thing barked and howled non stop for a day. Short story is he had run out of food and water which I talked my Mom in to letting me refill and he instantly became my friend. Only was able to keep him for a few days till we found him a good home on a farm, but that dog was like glue on me the whole time. The new owner brought him back a several months later for a visit and the dog bolted right at me knocked me flying and tried to lick me to death.

Well Macks a rescue, nab him for me and ill rescue another one :)

Both mine are rescues too. :D If she just happens to jump in the moving van IF I get this new house with no collar, no tag.... BTW, she has not been cropped or docked, no issue with me... :)

Both my pups have been chipped. I can't see that being done to human, but damn, I must get my poopshooters back if they ever go "On the Big Adventure".

When I was about 11 or 12 are drunk neighbor had a beautiful Doby and ask my Dad to take him in as he was moving. My Dad hated Dobys so he said no way and we had a old dog already, guy said well I'm just going to chain him to a tree and leave him:angry7: And that's what the bastard did, the poor thing barked and howled non stop for a day. Short story is he had run out of food and water which I talked my Mom in to letting me refill and he instantly became my friend. Only was able to keep him for a few days till we found him a good home on a farm, but that dog was like glue on me the whole time. The new owner brought him back a several months later for a visit and the dog bolted right at me knocked me flying and tried to lick me to death.

They never forget, good or bad.

What an ASSHOLE! Just leave a dog chained to tree to die of thirst!!! What a jackass (trying to be nice on a family forum). :axe::axe::axe:

I suspect that this is why you and Dobies are like one..... He knew you were the pack leader as young as you were....

I fell in love with dobies when I was a kid, a friend of my parents had one. My dad was always big into golden retrievers and we never had one. But ill never forget their dobie,it was love at first sight. Such a unique personality, something intangible that you cant get from any other breed.

Both mine are rescues too. :D If she just happens to jump in the moving van IF I get this new house with no collar, no tag.... BTW, she has not been cropped or docked, no issue with me... :)

Both my pups have been chipped. I can't see that being done to human, but damn, I must get my poopshooters back if they ever go "On the Big Adventure".

if he "happens" to jump in let me know i dont care if hes cropped and docked, cosmetics don't change their personality :)

Mack is chipped too, he'd never run off on me but if he were taken(like anyone is going to get a 110lb dobie into a car that dad hasnt ok'd) i sure as hell want him back.

Great looking puppy you have there! I miss having a Doberman, but love my 2 rescue girls. One of these days I'll get another one.

if he "happens" to jump in let me know i dont care if hes cropped and docked, cosmetics don't change their personality :)

Mack is chipped too, he'd never run off on me but if he were taken(like anyone is going to get a 110lb dobie into a car that dad hasnt ok'd) i sure as hell want him back.

Done deal! And yes, cropping doesn't change who they are.

Just found the thread. Nice Dob.

That picture with your daughter hugging him in the cage is priceless!! So cute...

They are good dogs. When you know them, they are very friendly and nice. I had a neighbor that had two of them. Great watchdogs, but they were pussycats when he was around with them. Nobody will be able to touch or harm your daughter with him around.

"action jackson" a nice looking dog

They are wonderful family dogs and very protective which he proved last night even if it was against me lol. I let my daughter in the house said hi to the dog and went outside to find my garbage can as it had blown away in the wind storm. Came back in with the hood up on my jacket covering my face and the dog freaked out barking/growling immediately blocking me from my daughter. I put my hood down and said "what" the dog looked like:eek:ops:#-o ran up licking and jumping on me.

thanks he has a great personality very protective against squirrels he also likes to watch birds fly, i love yours aswell

I missed this thead!!!!!!! Congratulations on a new partner in life, I made it about 4 months and had to have another friend in my life after loosing Socket.
I raised him next to me in the house for the first year. Know he is my eye and ears on the hill, I let him come in about every other day and say hello and sit by my side when everyone is gone, when company comes over he greats them at the door with a few barks and then as I open the door his little tail starts wagging if he knows who it is, but if is a stranger he gets a little fired up until he checks them out, he is a strong 2 year old but I have the upper hand on my slippery floors So far so good, he just likes to play to much and is to heavy and ruff for the little ones, The grand children demand I bring Buddy in for a hug He likes it to, I just have to watch his feet being a boxer they are like monkeys

So happy for you megajoltman :cheers:

buddy is a male 2 years old, I am waiting on that puppy stage to go away witch takes longer for males :happy8:
I need to get a new picture of him, he is really filling out and I am so glad he knows what a walking leash is for and I took the time to train him.
Sorry for my blabbing about Buddy :glasses7:

Attachments

• THIS%2520IS%2520BUDDY%2520MY%2520NEW%2520BUD%2520030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20073.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 71
-
Back