A new member to my family

-

megajoltman

Time to NUT UP or SHUT UP
Reaction score
Its been almost 5 years since my last dog passed away, so we picked up this guy today at the Bellingham airport. He sure is feisty and cute I'm sure he will be a real pain in the @ss lol.

031.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

024.jpg

Yep he is going to be trouble and your best friend. Congrats, what a great looking pup.

Doby, right? neat looking little guy! Be sure to keep us updated on his progress.

Saw this movie as a kid...check it out on youtube. They don't make movies like this anymore!

Congrats on the new member of the family, he looks very smart.

Thanks guys yup he's a Dobby, if he is half as good as my last Doby I will be happy.

Here's his Dad Viper

Viper2.jpg

I did a double take, I thought it had antlers. LMAO

Viper is a Monster the female is a lot smaller so hopefully this guy won't be too big, that being said my last doby Shadow was 110-120 lbs.

Looks like his name will be Slash from what my GF and 5 year old daughter tell me lol. I wanted to name him Diesel (CTD for short) or Sniper but got voted out 2-1 :silent:

This was Shadow totally different bloodline and breeder from the new dog, Father was from Oregon, American AKC Champion Breed Mother was from Comox, Vancouver Island Canadian AKC Champion. Not that we really cared as he was picked out to be a family dog. He was my best friend and I sure miss him but it was time move on......

tomsplace001.jpg

male dobies are very loyal dogs and great to train. one my fav dogs in my life was a doby named duke.

Oh, Doby Duke. Boss Hog must have hated that dog.

Viper looks like Bat Dog! :batman:

BTW, I Just gave my two dogs french fries to celebrate the new pooch. Cigars would be bad for them. ;)

I had him at work with me for the whole summer, which was great for him to be in a large city getting use to all the noises and people. I must say he is a pretty laided back dog for a Doby, loves people which can get interesting being he so large/intimidating but still being a puppy.

You mean like this one :D its a few weeks old...

LOL! Duh on my part :blackeye: . Great looking Dobe! Will this be Bat Dog II ?? :batman: I swear if my neighbors let their female dobe loose to get hit by a car again, I'm going to snag her when I leave here. They got a bigger male and have stopped taking care of her because she's not "Mean Enough"..... A$$holes.......

Seriously.... No collar or tags, let her free to roam in inner city Denver, I saw her almost get hit 3 times while I've been at home tonight..... AAARRGGGHHHH!

-
Back