"A" New Member

-

TexasStroker

Reaction score
Hey, finally got a chance to sign up...Been on the site every once in awhile, and figured I'd join up...Actually had the rare bout of free time to allow such a thing :lol:
Hopefully I'll have time to post somewhat regularly!

+1 point towards win for the title.

Hey Dust!! Welcome! Glad you finally had some time to get signed up! Now you have to sign up on the B-body site and get us some pics of that charger too! :cheers:

Thanks!

I usually pilot a 74 Duster, 'A'ssault weapon of choice...Lame jokes set aside, here it is:

IMG_7889ed.jpg

Hey Dust!! Welcome! Glad you finally had some time to get signed up! Now you have to sign up on the B-body site and get us some pics of that charger too! :cheers:

Already joined...got in on the day one excitement. Even got to deflower a new forum :lol:

Welcome aboard TexasStroker! I'm diggin' on that black and white photo ... looks great with the storm clouds in the background.

If you get some time, tell me more about your Amarillo Area Mopars (club?) and any upcoming shows that might be attached to it. I donate Gift Certificates to car shows all the time and still need to send one to Texas this year. :-D

Welcome aboard TexasStroker! I'm diggin' on that black and white photo ... looks great with the storm clouds in the background.

If you get some time, tell me more about your Amarillo Area Mopars (club?) and any upcoming shows that might be attached to it. I donate Gift Certificates to car shows all the time and still need to send one to Texas this year. :-D

Thanks...The b/w photo coupled with the clouds that day just made it look more sinister, which makes for a better pic imo :D

I started Amarillo Area Mopars "offically" on 4-26-2007...We have grown from an early group of 4 to rougly 65 members now, and seemingly pick up new members every time we go out 8)

The club is still in its early/developmental stages, but we are progresing nicely. The best thing is it is FREE! I don't believe in taking money from my fellow MoBrethren...We all enjoy Mopars, and the more ple we have, the more Mopars we have...simple logic!

We are also open to any Mopar: a 30s rod, 60s muscle car, 2.2 turbo car, Rams, Neons, Vipers...you get the idea.

I am actually testing the waters for preliminary ideas on attendance for a big 3 day show here in town. I'll get a thread started in a little bit...But we would def not object to a gift certificate! Thanks for the offer :D

Thanks again...Glad to be on a forum where the Duster is finally getting some love and not being confused with a nova :s

Let me welcome you from Arkansas TexasStroker.
As you know we have some great people and tec's here.

-
Back