A Nite Moves story//

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
I got My dream back in Nov. of 2010. Its know 2years and a bit later. I have progressed alot i feel. Im not very mechanically inclined and have gotten lots of help and support here at F.A.B.O:cheers: You all rock. I fell in deep. Realizing later that parts were missing and it wasnt a true 67regarding Fenders and doors. I brushed it off and started working on it. After working on the 67 i started to reflect alot on my teenage years. Playing with cars and hanging out.....I realized i really missed that. I have sold alot of stuff here and had no problems as well as getting things i need with the same result. Its totally great to have so many people interested in the same thing you are with in a Mopar family. I try and help out when i can , from mistakes ive made to Orthopedic problems to free parts or guidance ive gotten from members here. Im proud to be a FABO member and all what it is. If there is anything i can do for anyone please let me know. If you need parts i may have and tight on cash let me know as well. My Dart isnt the best lookin nor done the way some might think BUT its done buy me and i LOVE her top to bottom.My Dart wouldnt be as it is today with out you members here at FABO.....From getting advice ,selling,trading or buying but most of all FRIENDSHIP>>>>>> Thanks for the time Edd/ Nite Moves..Hope i wasnt to long winded.

Attachments

• First day home 002.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 212
  • Day 1 of work on 67 001.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 200
  • HPIM0496.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 201
  • HPIM0527.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 014.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 202
  • 011.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 003.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 002.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 206
  • HPIM1523 (640x480).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 197
  • HPIM1522 (640x480).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 199
Edd, very very well said! You have made more progress in 2 years than I have in 10 on mine! She is getting there and WILL get there! Kudos to you!

Edd, very very well said! You have made more progress in 2 years than I have in 10 on mine! She is getting there and WILL get there! Kudos to you!
Thanks Steve.........and for your help and insight. Shes mine and im proud of what i got done. Help here is great......Members like you are a blessing.

Nicely said Edd! You've made great progress on the Dart in such a short time, she's looking real good. I think considering that you have a relatively small garage, somewhat basic tools, the limited automotive background and your budget (non of which is meant as an insult of any kind), you've managed to achieve what many far more skilled people with unlimited resources could do. Great work! It just goes to show "where there's a will there's a way". Edd I speak for myself (though I'm sure many other member's feel the same way) you should be very proud of what you have accomplished not only with the car but with all the friends you've made here and the amount of help you've given all of us that have bought parts from you to keep even more A-bodies goin strong. Keep up the great work and thank you for your help over the past couple years!!:cheers:

Nicely said Edd! You've made great progress on the Dart in such a short time, she's looking real good. I think considering that you have a relatively small garage, somewhat basic tools, the limited automotive background and your budget (non of which is meant as an insult of any kind), you've managed to achieve what many far more skilled people with unlimited resources could do. Great work! It just goes to show "where there's a will there's a way". Edd I speak for myself (though I'm sure many other member's feel the same way) you should be very proud of what you have accomplished not only with the car but with all the friends you've made here and the amount of help you've given all of us that have bought parts from you to keep even more A-bodies goin strong. Keep up the great work and thank you for your help over the past couple years!!:cheers:
Ron.......Thank you for your help and insight. I hope all is well with you . Havent heard or seen you for awhile. Anytime your around me area pop in. My door is always open..........Hows your Dart coming? Thank you both for the kind words

Ron.......Thank you for your help and insight. I hope all is well with you . Havent heard or seen you for awhile. Anytime your around me area pop in. My door is always open..........Hows your Dart coming? Thank you both for the kind words
Hey Edd, all is well here. I've been flyin under the radar (so to say) I haven't been on here much lately due to busy day to day stuff. As for my Dart the only thing I've done to it so far was put a brand new car cover on it when I parked it. I've had ton's of problems with the daily driver so I have not had much desire to work on the Dart after spending so much time under the hood of the GM (I need to wait for the GM rash to go away so it doesn't spread to the mopar lol) If I get to your end of town sometime I will for sure stop by.:burnout:

What are you trying to do make us cry,I have to admit I have had lotsssssssssss of non mopars and been involved in outer car sites that just aint like what ya get from a mopar guy,no **** wont say witch ones but my heart has always been Mopars there is some kind of friendship among mopar lovers,and pleased to have met a great guy like you Ed.You jump in with wet feet and has come out dry be proud for sure you have done a great job.Don aka the Snake.:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Thanks Snake/Don. I hope to get this running soon. Got some stuff at home to do but my back is still bad. Got a lower disc problem. It starts to feel not bad and then it hits me.......Gettin a bit tiered of it.

-
Back