A PAIR 9 INCH SLANT 6 AIR Cleaners

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about these? Sorry the picture is upside down.
$100 plus the ride. They are blue, have new filters, and custom made bases. I think they were used on a cross ram. I was going to go dual quad on an offy but have changed direction.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 255
The ones I offered have been powder coated, have nice ( non-original) wing nuts, and hand crafted bases for a cross ram set up. I am willing to negotiate price as I no longer am going to use them and since they aren't eating any food, I am in no hurry to give them away.

The ones I offered have been powder coated, have nice ( non-original) wing nuts, and hand crafted bases for a cross ram set up. I am willing to negotiate price as I no longer am going to use them and since they aren't eating any food, I am in no hurry to give them away.
well they were coated to suit you..wrong color for me..i shot ya an offer with no reply so I'm happy to move along,,hope you do the same..take care..

I sent you a PM on them yesterday.

Attachments

• 2014-01-10 12.24.00.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 2014-01-10 12.24.10.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back