A Rare Craigslist Ad (He's Crazy)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the undercover detective work that THEDARTSPORT and LocuMob did that lead to us all destroying the dreams of a 16 year old. Sooooo On to another one. Get searching

Yeah, that particular whine was a nice selling point wasn't it?

Let's see: he lied about the car itself.

Then he put it on Craigslist NOT to sell it? (Really?)

Stand on your head if you believe the "I'm 16" crap...

I'm the guy who posted this ad on craigslist. No matter what y'all say, IM NEVER SELLING IT. If someone came up to me and said "here's $10,000." They can keep it BECAUSE THE CAR MEANS TOO MUCH TO ME. "Mental illness?" "Retard?" Wow guys. I sure do love watching other mopar fans completely putting me and my car down. Maybe I should stop working on it and restoring it myself and just trash it. I'm 16 years old and I have PLENTY OF TIME TO DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT. All of my hopes and dreams for that car are ruined thanks to you guys. I'm never visiting this forum website again.

And before I posted this, I KNEW THIS WOULD NEVER BE SOLD. Oh and it makes me so happy to see My peers say this. Oh and @loganscuda heres your response .

You can ask what you want for the car, I don't care, but represent it honestly.

100 left? How did you verify that? Considering there were literally millions of M- bodies built between '78 and '89 that's a spurious claim.

The last RWD until '04? The M-body was in production until '89. The Prowler and the Viper preceded the Charger.

The pics you posted hid a lot and didn't represent the car at all. Off angle, no close ups, far away pics is the stuff of a used car salesman trying to hide something.

I've been into M-bodies a long time. I suggest you go over to forfmjbodies.com and learn from guys who have a lot of experience with this platform before you start presuming things that aren't true.

Have fun with the restoration. But educate yourself first.

Okay so I was wrong. The last rwd car Plymouth made until 1997. And I know how to sell a car. I've sold 5 or 6 cars on Craigslist since I was 15. If I was serious, I would have pics showing all of the damage, the interior, etc

And no, there were "10,377" of these EXACT cars that were made in 1987. There may be more than 100 or even 1,000 left. So let's do the math, 30 years, 10,000 of these. It is theoretically impossible for there to be more than 5,000 left

listen man, it looks like we all got off on the wrong foot here, but i must say, i admire your willingness to come on here and engage us in discussion

i guess what has got me puzzled is why you posted it for sale in the first place?
you mention if someone comes up to you with 10K (your asking price) you wouldnt sell it to them
then you also mention you have sold several cars on the list before and know how to sell one, but that doesnt show in the add you posted

not busting your chops here, but it does make me wonder why you listed it in the first place?

You were wrong about a lot, not just one thing.

Where did you get the number of 100 still left? Like I said, I've been into M-bodies for a long time and as far as I know there isn't any verifiable information as to how many might be left.

And here's the truth: if you didn't think the car would sell, then why take the time to present it in the manner you did? You were hoping a sucker would come along, hear the word "Mopar" and drop the coin.

As far as the rest, welcome to the world. If you're wrong, rather through error, lack of information, or outright lying (which is what you've done with the claim of 100 left) you're gonna get called out on it.

Too bad if you don't like it. The next time be more honest and actually learn something.

I'm more than willing to teach someone who wants to know about these cars. I've done a lot of it. But starting off in the hobby with no knowledge of what you own and then trying to bullshit people about what it is? No.

Yep, he's gettin educated. A 16 year old who knows everything.......hmmmm
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wait a second here - did our Fury selling crazy-kid say "I'M NEVER SELLING IT"?? ..but but --- didn't we end up here because of a for sale ad on CL?? :wtf: I think I see the crux of the problem.. don't worry kid, you'll be ok - - - eventually. (I think..) - but at this point, you gotta see why EVERYONE is picking on you!!! Snap out of it Jr.:wtf::eek::rolleyes:

wait a second here - did our Fury selling crazy-kid say "I'M NEVER SELLING IT"?? ..but but --- didn't we end up here because of a for sale ad on CL?? :wtf: I think I see the crux of the problem.. don't worry kid, you'll be ok - - - eventually. (I think..) - but at this point, you gotta see why EVERYONE is picking on you!!! Snap out of it Jr.:wtf::eek::rolleyes:
his phone number is on the ad..... we should all text him to buy his rare car

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but it should be coordinated, the first text is a 10 grand offer, the second is 11 grand and so on all the way up to like 40 grand...

Yeah but it should be coordinated, the first text is 10 grand, the second is 11 grand and so on all the way up to like 40 grand...
i was thinking in descending order, start at 10,000 and go down to 0.....

his phone number is on the ad..... we should all text him to buy his rare car

Put an re: Craigslist ad on his and put a link to this thread.

He's already on google. Make him more famous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put an re: Craigslist ad on his and put a link to this thread.

He's already on google. Make him more famous.
id bet that ad comes down within an hr.....

I am more than just a little stunned that the ad is still up on CL - @craig kersey --- really dude?

I don't know - he knew it wouldn't sell but still posted the ad.. talk about confused

I mean he HAD to know he was going to hammered on...

he's 16.... I doubt the car is his. Number 2, According to Alabama state code 26-1-1, you must be 19 years of age to buy/sell a car. So if he's done it 5-6 times already as he's stated, he's broken Alabama state law, and the sale is illegal, thus making it a felony per car sold...........

hey - he did get it right in the ad at least once - "I know this may sound ridiculous but I would like $10,000 for it" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back