A rarely seen A body option

-

one bad 440

Reaction score
Now I know all of you will want one but I only have the one complete set up and am not going to give it up. Im sure this is old news for my crazy canadian neighbors here but some of the guys in the warmer parts of the lower 48 might not know this option actually exists...

102_4814.jpg

I am having a small traction issue, anyone know how big a studded snow I can fit under this rig?

Yep, that's a rare option alright...One of the rarest...LMAO...

Reminds me of a little episode my friend pulled off about 5 years ago. He is a doctor and had lots of cash to spend. He is a Porsche lover and he went to Montreal to buy a Carrera 4S. He is also a big joker. He was just about ready to close the deal and had his briefcase full of money to pay for it. He then asked the salesman in his most serious tone where the plow attachment attached to the front as it was a 4WD. The salesman thought he was serious and went off on him about it being a sports car not a 4X4. This was all witnessed by another friend of mine who was rolling around laughing his *** off. I sure wish I could have been there for that episode.

Jack

reminds me of a guy I knew who mounted a snow plow on 70's cad Eldorado .
500 cid front wheel drive, worked good for him.

-
Back