A sincere THANK YOU to you all !!!

-

340john

Reaction score
The words "thank you" are not enough to express my gratitude for what you all are doing for my wife Denise and I. When Mark (scatpack340) told me about the auction and how everyone was getting involved, I was very touched. A few months ago when I sold my 340 Dart, I was unsure how I would still fit into this forum, but I have come to find that this isn't a forum...it is a family. I am sorry I haven't been on here lately, but it is so hard for me to type ( in fact my wife is typing this for me), and I have been feeling so down and tired that all I want to do is lay down. I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, you are so kind to be so generios to me. I hope to be able to repay you all some how someday. I will be going for a muscle biopsy next monday, which will keep me out of work for a month. I will keep you updated on what is going on. Thank you all again.

You are very welcome John. I just sent a prayer out that the docs can find out and cure what ails you.

I know how you feel. When I was down out the people here helped me tremendously and and it's my way of giving back to a member of this great site.

Keep the faith, though it's tough now, that you will get better, lots of people praying for you.

One thing about FABO is walking in the door and finding out you have 13,736 new friends you've never met. :-D I'm glad you're one of 'em John.

We're all pulling for you and will help you and Denise through this in any way we can. Personally, it's an honor to be involved.

I also have days when I don't feel like getting out of bed. I unashamedly stay there and rest. Sometimes that's the best thing you can do. Here's hoping everything turns out OK for you and I for one am happy to be able to contribute in some small way to you. Ya'll were there when I needed it.

I have to agree with everything grumpuscreature and everybody else said!!!

One thing I never saw was your Pay-Pal account info?
There was nothing for me in the auction but I would like to send you a couple a bucks to help out this way on the gas and food expenses.
I am sure there are some more of us that feel the same way so......
Whats your Pay-Pal account info?
Remember to send as a "Gift" so's he don't get charged any fees!

Later,
Bruce B.

I have to agree with everything grumpuscreature and everybody else said!!!

One thing I never saw was your Pay-Pal account info?
There was nothing for me in the auction but I would like to send you a couple a bucks to help out this way on the gas and food expenses.
I am sure there are some more of us that feel the same way so......
Whats your Pay-Pal account info?
Remember to send as a "Gift" so's he don't get charged any fees!

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce, Thank you for wanting to help John and Denise. Sorry there is nothing in the auction that you could use, and it is very nice that you want to send a cash donation instead. John has a paypal account which is [email protected]

Thank you again,
Mark

You are welcome and please keep the faith and your spirits up :smile:. I hope the Docs can find the problem and make it manageable for you and your family. Medicine has come a long, long way and there are great strides being made on a daily basis.

Your friend scatpack340 is doing a great job w/ the auctions. Hopefully, it will help bridge the gap until you can get on your feet again.

John, Please do your best at this time to stay positive for yourself and your family. We are just try to help a fellow member over a bump on life's road. I pray the Lord will give you and your family strength through this time to sickness to see you through it. If there is anything that I might could help you with please let me know.
Matt

My prayers have been with you and your family John, and I have been very worried about you, Thank you Mrs John for keeping us updated
I wish I could do more, and I have been on the receiving end of the great folks we have here myself, That was the day I found out it is easier to give then receive.
Stay posative and pray with us that the Dr's. receive the knowledge they need to get you back on your feet.

She stand's corrected 13,736 brothers and sisters aunts and uncles nieces and nephews grandparents and one dawg......:grommit:We all sendin out prayers for ya John......you and denise keep the faith.....
One thing about FABO is walking in the door and finding out you have 13,736 new friends you've never met. :-D I'm glad you're one of 'em John.

We're all pulling for you and will help you and Denise through this in any way we can. Personally, it's an honor to be involved.

-
Back